I Was Signed To a Major Record Label (Reprise) AMA

455px-The_Gong_Show_Chuck_Barris_1976.jpg
We still ain't paid them a dime. And look. We were the first Eastern European rap group
gld-png.397903

Look up Idiot Pilot. They got signed with us and actually put out an album.

I could, but that wouldn't really prove anything. How you describe your deal just doesn't ring true. Promotional items and press releases would have been made. My (admittedly limited) internet searching has turned up nothing.

So far about the only thing believable is that you would have gotten 10k as an advance, spent 2k on the recording, and partied away the rest.

<GinJuice>

I could, but that wouldn't really prove anything. How you describe your deal just doesn't ring true. Promotional items and press releases would have been made. My (admittedly limited) internet searching has turned up nothing.

So far about the only thing believable is that you would have gotten 10k as an advance, spent 2k on the recording, and partied away the rest.

<GinJuice>
Still Monica.

<GinJuice>

This thread is a thinly veiled setup for a rap battle

I would tread carefully if I were you

Not a single track suit or squat in the group pic

tenor.gif

Damn. I was signed to an inde and even my shit is on itunes

That would explain it. Thanks.

Out of curiosity, what should I be worried about? Immortalization in verse?

The salivary glands of the Eastern White Rapper have evolved to project streams of burning hot fire

-Wikipedia​

Back