• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I was witness to alligator attack.

this is just me thinking aloud, but am i the only one who thinks it might be better to almost pretend it didn't happen? i say this, because we all know the child is dead. what is the sense in ruining the rest of your family's life by grieving over it until you too are dead? i don't know if this is right or wrong, or if i'm completely insane for even bringing it up.

Worked for this guy!

AnthonyPerkins.jpg

In Florida, gators come and go as they please. They don't give a fuck whether they're in a resort, lake, pond, river, sewer, pool, estuary, swamp.....

There's no such thing as a guaranteed gator free body of water in Florida.
HT_gator_03_as_160302_4x3_608.jpg

650x366

4774334_orig.jpg

calusa.gator_9.11.08.jpg

Shitty situation. Part of me feels that Disney is at fault. Having said that, I've never been to Florida, but when I go, I'll always know to stay away from the water. It's not exactly uncommon knowledge that there are gators in Florida.

I hope so.

Its my worst nightmare. The only thing I'm certain I couldn't handle. It's what drives me to be so vigilant as a father.
Same here. Tuesday we were on the splash pad n I asked my daughter, Norah, if she wanted to go down to the beach area, she said no. Whew. But that night, we were on the upper part of the small beach. Heard scuffling n screaming, my first instinct is to grab Norah, luckily she didn't see it. But, she's smart. She listens to things. We didn't tell her what happened, obviously, but later she asks me, "can we not go out there BC alligators will get us?" Fuck. She's our only child m me n my wife is very protective over her. Me more so around potential danger. Drowning is the #1 way kids die, so if we are around any water. I have a hand on her. But seeing that dad struggle w/ gator, holy shit I'm gonna b afraid to let Norah around the water back home in Alabama, where gators are spotted from time to time.
Btw, how old is ur kid/s?

They moved the movie screen over by the pool now. Also, something I noticed is, at the pool, they had these big alligator blow ups to float around on in the pools; They are no longer there. Kinda weird, but I get it.

In Florida, gators come and go as they please. They don't give a fuck whether they're in a resort, lake, pond, river, sewer, pool, estuary, swamp.....

650x366

4774334_orig.jpg

calusa.gator_9.11.08.jpg
Doubt theres any gators in the lake in my backyard Id like to catch the fucker and eat it tho if there is.

650x366

4774334_orig.jpg

calusa.gator_9.11.08.jpg
yup.

They also just put up signs around the lagoon that says, "no swimming" w/ a pic of a gator head in a circle with slash through it.

They work fast.

Disney needs to throw a ton of money at these people to settle out of court.

I guarantee that if this goes to court, it's going to come out that some Disney employee recommended signs that say beware of alligators, and some executive said, "no, we don't want to create an environment where people are afraid, let's just have the signs say 'no swimming' and it will accomplish the same thing"

Breaking - The alligator was Islamic....and gay

Last edited:
OK, had a gator joke lined up but that would have been in bad taste.

Doesn't Disney warn folk? They should get sued.

Back