"I will make you my absolute bitch" --- Jon Jones calls out Israel Adesanya

Jones destroys DC at any weight any day of the week.

Israel's playing mind games. Jones got into a kickboxing match with GUS and it almost cost him the fight and Israel's wants to do the same. But if Jones has the discipline not to take the bait he should lay Adesanya to waste on the ground rnd 1 or 2.

The next LHW contender will be Reyes, Walker, or Jan.

They are all booked.

they got booked cause ufc talked to jon and he said he izzy after ufc 243 win or lose vs robert.

steve wonder could see this coming.

Well I’m not surprised. Didn’t he mention sometime earlier this year that he wasn’t willing to fight anyone with a skill or size advantage? Or something along those lines?

He probably said he wasn't going to move up to heavyweight because of their size. Which is perfectly fine, since Jones is a natural LHW, and there's no reason for him to move up just because some people don't like how successful he is against his peers.

Well I’m not surprised. Didn’t he mention sometime earlier this year that he wasn’t willing to fight anyone with a skill or size advantage? Or something along those lines?

yup he doesnt want to fight anyone who a risk to his record.

I am not a fan of Jones out if the cage at all, but dont mind watching him fight at all. The eyepokes are bullshit#1, as are the peds. That said, stylebender made the challenge a while back throwing Jones name out there. I dont blame jon for talking shit back at all. It's sad because izzy is so skinny, and to put on enough mass to fight jon within a year or two is a pretty hard hill to climb. Jon is 220+ in the cage, izzy is maybe 180 soaking wet. Fight guys that are your size for once jon, prove u deserve the #1p4p . I'm sure it will never happen, can't hurt to ask. I am sure he will never move up

"HW's are scawy"

<mma1>

It's ok, Izzy wants to fight HW's apparently. A LHW isn't so bad bro.
Izzy is just yapping out the mouth, he has that 1000 yard stare whenever he says some outrageous bullshit like he's way better than Bobby Knuckles in every aspect of MMA and that Yoel is nothing to him. Guys just desperate for attention and fans he doesn't mean a lick of a what he says.

I think Jones should cut down and fight him then if thats how he feels.

Jones would ragdoll Izzy... I'm not sure he makes it past Bobby Knuckles.

What does it look like when you make someone your relative bitch?

Watching MW journeyman Santos come within a lick of beating Jon I'm not so sure Izzy will be an easy night for him.
ww journeyman is the mw champ......2 lw journeymen fighting for the bmf ww strap.........fw journeyman just fought for lw strap.....ww journeyman was top lhw fighter and now a shw....

This sounds like a jaded ex girlfriend posting on her facebook how she doesnt need anybody, how shes a boss ass bitch, how shes a queen, how shes independent, how he’ll never find someone like her again.

Having said that Jones merks Izzy, and I have no interest in seeing that shit. Jones should focus on fighting actual LHWs or dare I say it, actually challenge himself and fight at HW

lol at you guys pretending jones has no reason to respond to izzy.......

I used to love JJ but seems like he dryly teases a move to hw while calling out mw.
His entire game is based off using his frame to throw pot shots and avoid damage for 5 rounds. He's not going to go to HW where he loses all those advantages.

The last great Jones performance was against Glover. Nowadays he just stays on the outside, kicks knees when his opponents try to engage, uses his reach to frame and back out, and throws single shots. It's like he doesn't even know how to throw a combo or counter strike anymore

I agree with Jon. Outside of his record, nothing about Adesanya looks impressive.

That will propably just emcourage Genderbender ...
this made me laugh way too hard at the office. please get that out to Jones so we can start seeing him use Genderbender.

Back