• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

"I Would Beat Khabib" Says Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist

Well I know who she is now and I didn’t yesterday

Mission accomplished

Even though she said in judo.

Her strength wouldn't be close to khabib.

Khabib would smesh her

She's on dem tainted supplements
Kayla-Harrison-PFL.jpg

See mousassi rousey training for the answer boys

Lol this dumb broad thinks anyone gives a fuck about womens judo

She wouldn't beat him in mma, judo, bjj, whatever. Not even close

She's close in weight to Khabib and specified she could beat him in Judo.

Rousey fought at 135 and claimed she could possibly beat the HW champ in MMA.
Are you forgetting that khabib is a multiple time sambo champion, add that to the physical advantage males naturally have over women.

Meh..... Maybe she could. She is pretty fucking man like and Judo has a pretty specific rule set that she knows a hell of a lot better than khabib.
Khabib- grew up doing Judo though didn't he? Wasn't his dad like the Coach for the National team or some shit?

If that's a pic of her someone posted earlier then she wont be beating USADA let alone Khabib

She beat Olympic testing, which is pretty strict for US athletes iirc...

Very interesting, i hadnt even thought of that gi before, but of course with or without also plays a role

I have the impression that skill matters a lot more in grappling type sports than in boxing for example. Put a pro flyweight up against a big linebacker and its still gojng to be dangerous for the boxer

But yeah everything is relative, there are so many conditions and factors.

Thanks for the elaborated response man

I'm also biased to thinking skill means more in grappling, but friends who box laugh at that, and say its obviously the other way around, that put a linebacker in against Floyd and the linebacker will fall from exhaustion without having hit Floyd once. Apparently this scenario happens regularly in boxing, where a big athlete with no boxing tries to spar a good lightweight and never hits anything but air, and eventually is too tired to even remotely defend themselves. As you say, its relative, so many conditions and factors.

Khabib laughs as he snatches a low single and steals her pride and civil rights in one swift takedown.

i would probably kick her butt, not that im bragging about that

khabib would be too much to handle

How much judo have you done? Its very easy to lose by DQ in judo if you're not familiar with the rules.

Think of tennis; you're probably stronger and faster than Serena Williams, but since you have to play by the rules of tennis I'm betting on her against you. However, if you play tennis then your speed and strength is going to give you a real advantage.

Rousey practices really pretty Judo. Kayla is more of a brute. They are not the same type of athlete.

It means he's extremely good at at least one sport (wrestling or sambo). In terms of grappling ability, he'd easily rag doll Kayla. But like I said, its easy to get disqualified in judo for an illegal grip or touching a leg etc. There's no way she's throwing him or doing anything to him on the ground, but she's probably good enough to get him to automatically touch her leg, giving him an instant DQ.
hes black belt in judo i think he knows judo rules just fine.

Back