Media Ian Garry: “I fear for the safety of my family”

Dude is the definition of "can dish it out but can't take it." Dude goes after Magny and fam and shits all over other fighters and then threatens to sue when people start responding. Fucking hypocrite.

He created this shit storm for himself that is undeniable...trying to paint Neil Magny as some kind child abuser goes well beyond building a fight and the chickens have come home to roost. I can't believe I'm about to say something positive about Colby but he didn't pull "Poor me" card when he was getting death threats from all the Brazilians'. He owned it.

Death and rape threats aren't nice to be getting but it's the internet and people can and will say anything. It's hard to feel any sort of sympathy for him

He owned it by calling the police and hiding from Werdum ... ???

I Dont think Colby is someone u want to hang your moral compass on.. ever

Nobody's family deserves be threatened...ever..

Regardless of past errors...cowards do that ...

Cowards also speak falsehoods about others... Strickland should stop his non sense... its already been disproven..

Ian talks alot of shit and thus gets less sympathy which is fine...we dont all need to be his friend now... but the dudes family is off limits as far as threats...yes he spoke to Magny about being a tough dad .. but he also fought Magny he didn't go after the family... So if anything it could just be chalked up to fight promotion...U know how COLBY apparently can say whatever and just be like oh thats my character/persona talking... And everyone here just swings on his nuts

He owned it by calling the police and hiding from Werdum ... ???
Nobody knows this is what happened. The other side is someone else/hotel staff called the cops. But Sherdog typically goes with whatever sounds the best having no idea what is legit or not.

No it doesn't. You do realize calling the cops and pressing charges are 2 different things right?

So the cops just appeared like wild pokemon..

He called them... and press charges... The fact he even pressed charges speaks to his intent to handle it through police which makes him calling them or mot irrelevant...

All he had to do was say no and deal with it another way . He didnt because he probably called them himself... because he has angered a HW Brazilian who has already thrown something at him lol ... Brazilians dont care guy when it comes to disrespect... they'll go to jail to teach a lesson

Who the FUCK is Ian Garry and why are we talking about him? I've seen half a dozen threads about this guy in the last week.

This must be some PR attempt to drum up interest in him. I'll care about him when he does something of note.

Touch grass, bro. There’s plenty of reasons why most fans here and on X think Ian is insufferable. He has a track record.
Thinking he's insufferable is perfectly reasonable. There are plenty of true things you could say about him to criticize him.

No need to make up weird and creepy sexual gossip about him and his wife.

Why would anyone touch his family? This dude is an idiot to the highest degree. Hope this dude gets KOed stiff

making shit up in his own delusional mind is how to do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back