Media Ian Garry: “I fear for the safety of my family”

We just don't care for WMMA, it is used as a low wage, low talent filler for fight cards. We have enough watered down limited talent fights in MMA, WMMA only adds to the disappointment.

Do we have a credible source for these death threats or just Ian Garry and his manipulator?

Of course not.

What chapter in the wifes book is the tutorial for faking death threats? LOL
If you think she's faking the death threats then you really don't understand the internet.

Also, the "book" is 11 pages. I don't think it had chapters.

The response is wildly disproportionate to anything Garry or his wife have said or done.
He created this shit storm for himself that is undeniable...trying to paint Neil Magny as some kind child abuser goes well beyond building a fight and the chickens have come home to roost. I can't believe I'm about to say something positive about Colby but he didn't pull "Poor me" card when he was getting death threats from all the Brazilians'. He owned it.

Death and rape threats aren't nice to be getting but it's the internet and people can and will say anything. It's hard to feel any sort of sympathy for him

He created this shit storm for himself that is undeniable...trying to paint Neil Magny as some kind child abuser goes well beyond building a fight and the chickens have come home to roost. I can't believe I'm about to say something positive about Colby but he didn't pull "Poor me" card when he was getting death threats from all the Brazilians'. He owned it.

Death and rape threats aren't nice to be getting but it's the internet and people can and will say anything. It's hard to feel any sort of sympathy for him
He was talking shit about an opponent. It might have been out of line, but Magny DID joke about hitting his kids.

And if Colby were heterosexual and had a wife, I don't think he'd think it was fine if it was her getting the threats. I'm sure Garry doesn't give a fuck if someone threatens him.

But seeing a unending stream of rape and death threats directed at the mother of your child is nothing that anyone should have to just accept.

Ian Garry has brought this on himself with his wannabe McGregor antics

The ex husband who lives with them will need to protect the wife and son from mean comments on the internet since Garry can't

Ian Garry has brought this on himself with his wannabe McGregor antics

The ex husband who lives with them will need to protect the wife and son from mean comments on the internet since Garry can't
Yeah except the ex doesn't live with them.

And lots of fighters talk shit. The response to Garry and his wife is insanely out of proportion.

Yeah except the ex doesn't live with them.

And lots of fighters talk shit. The response to Garry and his wife is insanely out of proportion.
Ian Garry is just getting called out on his bullshit and he can't handle it, if wants to be a wannabe Conor then he has to be able to deal with the "hate" that comes with it

Ian Garry is just getting called out on his bullshit and he can't handle it, if wants to be a wannabe Conor then he has to be able to deal with the "hate" that comes with it
No, people are attacking his wife, the mother of his child.

If they were just attacking him, do you really think he would give a shit?

You get back what you put in, if Garry had shut his mouth and conducted himself on a professional manner, he wouldn't be in this situation.
That's exactly the problem. He is getting back way, way more than he put in.

Attack him all you want. Keep his wife and kid out of it.

No, people are attacking his wife, the mother of his child.

If they were just attacking him, do you really think he would give a shit?
People were attacking Conor's wife and family too but he didn't cry like Ian is doing
All part of the "game"

If Ian wants to make that Conor money then he has to accept that mean comments on the internet towards his wife and family are a part of the "game"

Dustin didn't care when the internet were saying comments like "Jolie's wife" etc and neither did Jolie

Ian is just acting like a soy beta cuck who has been called out and is now acting like a professional victim

That's exactly the problem. He is getting back way, way more than he put in.

Attack him all you want. Keep his wife and kid out of it.
His wife interjected herself into it by realising a book on how to trap sports stars into a relationship. Why shouldn't there be comeback on that, Also Ian has brought her into the conversation many times including the Khamzat story. If you don't want to be a target stay in the back ground something she can't do.

Garry has shat on everyone he fought do you think Neal and Magnys family liked the shit he pulled.

If he shut his mouth none off this would have happened, what's happening is a consequence to his actions

Back