• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Ian Garry: “I fear for the safety of my family”

His wife interjected herself into it by realising a book on how to trap sports stars into a relationship. Why shouldn't there be comeback on that, Also Ian has brought her into the conversation many times including the Khamzat story. If you don't want to be a target stay in the back ground something she can't do.

Garry has shat on everyone he fought do you think Neal and Magnys family liked the shit he pulled.

If he shut his mouth none off this would have happened, what's happening is a consequence to his actions
lol the "book" is an 11 page satirical article she wrote 11 years ago.

That's exactly the problem. He is getting back way, way more than he put in.

Attack him all you want. Keep his wife and kid out of it.

All public figures are open game sir.
That's not just this situation but all public figures.
Do you realize how many wives and girlfriends don't get fucked with?

Know why?
Because they don't try to be public figures and make a spectacle of themselves sir.

He's been kicked out of multiple gyms because he brings her with him like a schoolboy brings his mommy.

This cat has brought this shit on himself brother, no hate on you.

Know why?
Because they don't try to be public figures and make a spectacle of themselves sir.

He's been kicked out of multiple gyms be ause he brings her with him like a schoolboy brings his mommy.

This is spot on

If you think she's faking the death threats then you really don't understand the internet.

Also, the "book" is 11 pages. I don't think it had chapters.
So it must have been a short read for you then.

I understand the internet and I also understand attention whores and people who play the victim card for attention and sympathy.

Honk...Honk

This is spot on

Thanks sir, it's the way I see this thing.
Nobody fucks with Nates wife, even though he's a polarizing character, or a million wives or girlfriends.

Last edited:

Know why?

He's been kicked out of multiple gyms because he brings her with him like a schoolboy brings his mommy.

Fair enough, I just think it's way overboard. I find the whole thing very distasteful.

Fair enough, I just think it's way overboard. I find the whole thing very distasteful.

If the kid just came out and fought instead of trying to be somebody he's not, he'd be fine.
But he came out and took something Magny said way out of context, made tshirts etc.

I mean he was begging for all the wrong kinds of attention, and now he's getting that in a way he didn't anticipate.

Last edited:
Back