Media Ian Garry responds with a video

Not a bad promo actually, props to him, haters that tune in are just as good as fans.
Exactly this. People will watch every fight he ever has because they want to see him lose.

Watched a documentary on TNT Sports about Leon Edwards this week. Apparently Garry was training with his team in Birmingham for a bit, but Leon got him to sling his hook for being such a penis.

In essence, Garry would turn up late or at odd times with wife and / or entourage in tow. Leon felt it undermined the ethos of his facility, where everyone turns up on time, focuses on training and is respectful to everyone else. They had to cut him loose. Garry then made up some crap about the split being down to rivalry or some such nonsense.

Watched a documentary on TNT Sports about Leon Edwards this week. Apparently Garry was training with his team in Birmingham for a bit, but Leon got him to sling his hook for being such a penis.

In essence, Garry would turn up late or at odd times with wife and / or entourage in tow. Leon felt it undermined the ethos of his facility, where everyone turns up on time, focuses on training and is respectful to everyone else. They had to cut him loose. Garry then made up some crap about the split being down to rivalry or some such nonsense.

The third gym he's been kicked out of, I believe.

lolololol

"I came to this ian garry response video thread to say I dont give a shit about all this mma gossip. I am absolutley uninterested. Thats why I came in this thread with this video that I def didnt watch,cos im not at all interested in what ian garry's response is in the ian garry response thread,who cares?? not me"

Ain't clicking or listening to that. Don't give a shit about all the media twating. Looking forward to the fight tho!

<{JustBleed}>

Exactly...

I guess this bloke has a weird personal life.. (which I hear about on Sherdog) But most fighters are weird.

The dude is so far pretty darned interesting in the cage... I don't even care if he is provided favorable matchups... Although Luque is legit in every way for his next bout.

I may not root for him every time... But I wanna watch.

I wish. Luque was so tentative against RDA that I feel his confidence is gone. He legitimately looked scared of RDAs power.
I'm guessing having a brain hemorrhage will do that to you. After the Neil fight, Luque wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to fight again.

Acts like a douche bag then acts surprised when people start shitting on him for it. <{vega}>

Dude you brought on yourself.

love the comment section:

"You’re an inspiration Ian. You remind me of Brendan Schaub"

<Dany07>

Back