Media Ian Garry's wife wanted him to fight Khamzat Chimaev in an elevator

What an absolute ass wipe.

1) He chose an opportunistic, parasitic or for a wife;
2) And then he chickened-out to do her bidding.

Ian Gary = Weakness and sickness.

Agree with 1 but regarding 2, she called him a pussy for not attacking Khamzat in an elevator. So any time Ian fails to take orders, he will be shamed and emasculated for it and he seems to enjoy it since he is recounting it so fondly.

I wasn't trying to be a hater, but when I saw he married a woman 14 years older, I knew something was amiss.

Everything that has come out since is just sad. I like watching him fight though, hopefully he doesn't get robbed during the divorce.

Agree with 1 but regarding 2, she called him a pussy for not attacking Khamzat in an elevator. So any time Ian fails to take orders, he will be shamed and emasculated for it and he seems to enjoy it since he is recounting it so fondly.

Any woman who encourages her man to do something 1) very risky, and 2) with no real reward, but consequences attached, is a funking ass hole.

No man needs a woman like that in his life.

She's using him as a conduit to her own attention.

Ray Charles can see this.

Any woman who encourages her man to do something 1) very risky, and 2) with no real reward, but consequences attached, is a funking ass hole.

There was an interview of Ian few months ago and NOT 1 single commenter was supporting him. It was either him being called Cuckchado or how his statements were wrong and hypocritical or cringe. This dude is by far the most unlikeable human beings. I would have been livid if I still was an avid MMA fan.

Honestly, I am happy and proud to say that I am a fan of MMA circa 90s and 2000s. Guys had less skills but they were warriors, pioneers and real men with real backbone.

Khamzat in tight space all day over Ian

There was an interview of Ian few months ago and NOT 1 single commenter was supporting him. It was either him being called Cuckchado or how his statements were wrong and hypocritical or cringe. This dude is by far the most unlikeable human beings. I would have been livid if I still was an avid MMA fan.

Honestly, I am happy and proud to say that I am a fan of MMA circa 90s and 2000s. Guys had less skills but they were warriors, pioneers and real men with real backbone.

Word

This dude was likeable for a mere 2minutes.

He's by far the most unlikeable fighter on the roster now. Nobody likes this dude.

Even Leon tossed his ass from his gym lol

More likely she gets turned on by violence. There are some girls out there ( quite a few ) that will fuck the shit out of you for beating other people up.

We should rounjd up some sherbros and run a train on her. Ian would enjoy that.

She is a very nice looking cougar, though golddigger may be more appropriate.

Ian Garry's wife sounds like the type of chick that would start shit and get her man involved to clean up her mess.

Khamzat would've done a brotha a favor and help Ian get rid of his toxic wife

TjXhAHL.gif

Ian Garry has become my most hated fighter since the news of his marriage dynamic came out

He already seemed like a tool before but has made it so much worse.

Back