Ian McCall gets slapped! Disrespectful mma era...

He is some African with a communist symbol on its flag. He belongs on a raft floating aimlessly in the Atlantic, preferably towards a shark.
He's from Angola, you racist fuckboi.

And he's very fun to watch.

Manel Kape

Well this is like, 2 months old?

He is some African with a communist symbol on its flag. He belongs on a raft floating aimlessly in the Atlantic, preferably towards a shark.

891.jpg

this guy deserves to get slapped for all the times he failed to step into the cage

this guy deserves to get slapped for all the times he failed to step into the cage
Dude has had some shit luck in his career. Hell, he was getting the upper hand against DJ when it mistakenly went to a decision instead of a fourth round.

Its unbelievable how disrespectful fighters have become.

Its a shame ian got cut bad in that fight, he would,have whooped this dude, i was rooting hard for him after that wannabe Tmt mayweahter guy did that.

Ian mccall came in the best shape and lost that fight because of a cut he has to be one of the unluckiest guys in mma.

Someone cleary hasnt watched boxing where this has been normal for 20 or 30 yrs now

Ian literally lost because he scraped his face against the ropes during a scramble and cut his face. TKO doctor stoppage. His career is actually cursed.
With that mustache,nickname,and everything else hes said or done,he deserves to have it cursed.

Missed it was staring at the cup noodle man the whole time

Just don't get Mr. Cup Noodle involved.

Cup of noodle is the final boss of rizin.

Its a shame ian got cut bad in that fight, he would,have whooped this dude, i was rooting hard for him after that wannabe Tmt mayweahter guy did that.

Ian mccall came in the best shape and lost that fight because of a cut he has to be one of the unluckiest guys in mma.

That's true. Makes you think if curses are real when you mean guys like Ian, Joe Riggs and Dave Terrell.

Cup of noodle is the final boss of rizin.

That's true. Makes you think if curses are real when you mean guys like Ian, Joe Riggs and Dave Terrell.

Man whatever happened to Dave Terrell he was one of those guys who UFC said was going to be top notch, wasnt he the guy who also first started taking Nick Diaz under his wing and helped train him? Does he still corner any of them, haven't heard abou tthis guy in years

Man whatever happened to Dave Terrell he was one of those guys who UFC said was going to be top notch, wasnt he the guy who also first started taking Nick Diaz under his wing and helped train him? Does he still corner any of them, haven't heard abou tthis guy in years

Last time I heard, he was teaching jujitsu at ceasar Gracie.

So a black guy with an ACTUAL COMMUNIST FLAG comes on stage, runs his mouth, slaps someone who is not looking, and the issue you have is that I said "hmm, seems about right"? You want racism? Go to South Africa or Zimbabwe or any place were white people surrender power and are now in the minority. THAT is racism.

And the Cup Of Noodles thing is so Japan it hurts.

Man, this clip is entertaining on so many levels. The Takada getting sick of their BS is off the charts, the surprise I had when i saw that someone with a TMT hat is acting unprofessional, the fact that Kape is talking to someone the entire time but it is unclear to whom etc etc.

The fact that the noodle cup man is not the most interesting point in this clip is beyond ridiculous.

Its unbelievable how disrespectful fighters have become.

Yes, most of the old school as well as modern day MMA fighters are offended to be placed in the same category as this a-holes. People such as

jon-jones-gif.gif

4joqoz.jpg

u7ydjg48l4gx.gif

/s

I understand your point, but let's be honest here - it's not like there were no disrespectful MMA fighters 3-5-10-20 years ago.

Last edited:
Back