If Alexander Karelin entered UFC 1

he wouldve probably killed Royce.

Although, if the Gracies would've picked a giant black belt from brazil, karelins luck wouldnt be the same.

The answer is that we don't know...but it sure is fun to play 'what if' games!

Like, for example, what if a unicorn entered UFC 1...what would have happened then? Do you think Royce would have subbed him or would the unicorn have gored Royce to death?

The answer is that we don't know...but it sure is fun to play 'what if' games!

Like, for example, what if a unicorn entered UFC 1...what would have happened then? Do you think Royce would have subbed him or would the unicorn have gored Royce to death?

It's a quadroped with a long, slender neck. Royce would have taken the back and secured the RNC.

On a separate note, if Michael Jordan entered an And 1 tournament, would he be the most popular?

I thought weapons were illegal even back then. Short of shooting Karelin, I don't think Rickson could 'kill' him.

What do you think the limit of a choking submission is, when you know....ummm you don't let go?? They die player.

edit: beat me to it.

Karelin. Even if Royce caught him in an armbar Karelin would keep smashing despite the pain.

Karelin STOMPS the Gracie family blindfolded with one arm tied behind his back.

I don't know why this is even discussed anymore, I very much doubt even Rodolfo Vieira could do anything to Karelin.

As if karelin latter on proved that he could've destroyed anyone???

He would've probably destroyed Royce, but then, the Gracie Family would've been so naive to put him in there with a beast like that, probably Rickson would've jumped in there, or they could've bring someone bigger from outside the family, pretty sure carlson had a couple of tough ass students ready to fight by that time.

How exactly would any Gracie get Karelin to the ground when the very best 280lbs+ wrestlers in the world could not? Someone enlighten me on this please.

Back