If Bellator signs Yair, he should fight Pico.

no need to rush and also no need to fuck a prospect putting him against james gallagher. both should go their own separate ways
Pico isn't a tough guy lol
you don't even know if he's a tough guy or not

Pico going to Bellator was probably the best thing Bellator ever did. They have a legitimate MMA super star in the making.

This kid for me is the most exciting guy in MMA at the present moment. He's YOUNG but scary strong, scary explosive. I don't think I've seen anyone like him to be honest. The only thing that worries me is his sprawl and brawl style, it leaves him susceptible to big shots (see first fight).

He's like an Eddie Alvarez 3.0...with MUCH more power and wrestling that scares the shit outta his opponents. I can wait to see what this kid is gonna be like when he's mid to late 20's.

I'd love to see him against a fighter Jeremy Stephens, a seasoned vet that been through the fire and puts its on his opponents. I think this kid is 100% a future world beater if he can protect his chin.

The combined record for Aaron's opponents is: 45-16

He's fighting experienced guys, and he hasn't even had 10 fight left. Stop shitting on him, he would honestly rape Yair.

These are Aaron Pico's last 3 opponents. I checked each opponents individually and the records of the last 5 wins they each had.

Lee Morrison's last 5 wins were from opponents that all had losing records.
Shane Kruchten's last 5 wins were from opponents that all had losing records except for two (one had a 5-5 record and the other 6-5).
Justin Linn's last 5 wins were from opponents that all had losing records except for 2.

So Aaron Pico is beating guys with a history of beating absolute bums. Of the combined 15 wins, only 4 opponents had a record with more wins than losses.

Now for Yair:

All 5 of his last opponents had winning records. Not only that, I checked into the last 5 opponents for each of those 5 winning records. Out of the 25 combined wins, 22 opponents had winning records.

tl;dr

Aaron Pico's opponents' are bums that only beat other bums. Yair beat solid dudes who also beat other solid dudes.

Yair would RAPE Pico at this point (on paper).

I actually did the MMAth.

Yair should fight Sanchez for a title shot if he signed. Cant see them matching him with a prospect and if they did it wouldnt be Pico imo it would be Aj.

Aj/Gallagher is the fight hardcores want to see but I dont see them knocking one of them off so why would you knock Yair or PIco off at this point.

let Pico take another year getting wins and then match him with mid to upper guys in the div if he's ready.

Not that Pico couldnt win but if he lost Bellator would get hammered for being idiots, they already botched the kids debut and set his hype back if he goes in and fights Yair and gets knocked out people would be like you just stunted this kids growth again.

I personally think Aaron rapes him, but I'd be a good fight.

Especially since Pico has 3 straight nasty KO's.

It would also be great to headline for a future Bellator card.

Discuss.
There's no way a guy scared of lamas and zabit fights a savage like Pico.

no need to rush and also no need to fuck a prospect putting him against james gallagher. both should go their own separate ways

you don't even know if he's a tough guy or not

he gets shook when he gets hit

Agree that Yair would be bad matchmaking. Although I think Gallagher makes a lot of sense.

I think Gallagher is a bit of a phoney that is set to be exposed (lucky to have pulled out against last opponent) but he has generated a name. Time to let Pico steal some of his flamed torch before someone less marketable does it first.

Anyone think pico would lose to usada if he came to the UFC?

I believe the world team for wrestling involved him being drug tested (not 100% sure on that) so no reason for me to assume he would struggle with USADA anymore than anyone else.

Fight doesn’t make much sense but I’d enjoy watching Yair kick his head off.

I doubt they'd match him up with Pico right a way.

You'd rather build up two young guys then have them cancel one out for nothing at this point. But then again this is Bellator/Coker and who knows what the hell they'll do.

Yair TKOs him early, dumb matchmaking, thank god sherdoggers aren't the ones responsible for that.

Aaron Pico is and should be fighting scrubs

Don't ruin him like they tried to with the matchmaking of his first fight

I'm down for this fight but give Pico like 3-4 fights first

Pico is no scrub lmfao

Also they've used the same exact matchmaking but now he's at 145 where he belongs .....PICO wants experienced opponents and hasn't disappointed at 145.

But I think he needs a few more fights progressing in difficult before a ranked opponent.

Ehhh, I don’t see pico nullifying him like Frankie did ‍♂️

Back