If Brock fights clean...

When did I say Brock was near unbeatable so that I would pick him in all those fights?

Stipe and DC would probably beat him, so would Werdum and Overeem (again) if they haven't declined too much (but it's possible they have gotten worse enough for Brock to win) but Brock would have a solid chance to beat JDS and Ngannou IMO. He can be a top 5 guy though depending on how much he's lost.
Brock would take Werdum down and pound his face in.

Brock would destroy non-horsemeat Overeem.

IS there even any proof that Brock took PEDs? A guy like that can just have naturally really high testosterone levels

I might pick him over Paul Buentello if he came in with the right gameplan.

Let's be clear.

Brock wouldn't even be considering fighting in the UFC "clean"....

IF he actually fights? He WILL be on steroids....Anyone doubting that is very, very dumb....

And Dana White should be ashamed of himself for actually creating a way for Brock back in the UFC....Brock is an embarrassment, and fraud....

I'm actually very concerned about the current state of the UFC....

They are trying to bring Brock back
They are apparently interested in signing Greg Hardy
And I have a feeling Conor is not going to face any repercussions from his little episode....

There is no question they are having financial issues.

I genuinely believe Brock made a mistake or something was tainted
I have a bag of shit I would love to sell you for $10,000. It looks & smells like fresh human feces, but its really dinosaur poop from 250 million years ago and is worth $50,000. Its the deal of the century.

brock is a seasoned vet at this point. good chance at beating anyone. cain gone now

Let's be clear.

Brock wouldn't even be considering fighting in the UFC "clean"....

IF he actually fights? He WILL be on steroids....Anyone doubting that is very, very dumb....

And Dana White should be ashamed of himself for actually creating a way for Brock back in the UFC....Brock is an embarrassment, and fraud....

I'm actually very concerned about the current state of the UFC....

They are trying to bring Brock back
They are apparently interested in signing Greg Hardy
And I have a feeling Conor is not going to face any repercussions from his little episode....

There is no question they are having financial issues.
i see him on raw all the time and i can tell hes not taking any chances and looks more natural. a veteran HW is coming back , did his time, and you are concerned about what.

Can he even beat a top 10 HW? How would he look like?

Before

brock-lesnar--600x400.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ltOx2iX.jpg

brockheyma_display_image.jpg

After (Pic of the two most natty UFC-fighters ever)

Nat Lesnar and Vitor Nattyfort.
method%3Dget%26s%3Dvitor-belfort-brock-lesnar.jpg

Sea Level Cain and Ubereem = Brocks Kryptonite.

Both are gone, Ubereem is now Econoreem and is Cain Retired now?

In Brocktober, it's Brocks time to shine and get the belt from Stimpe.

I have a bag of shit I would love to sell you for $10,000. It looks & smells like fresh human feces, but its really dinosaur poop from 250 million years ago and is worth $50,000. Its the deal of the century.
You don't have the permit to sell fossils...<bball1>

Back