If Charles wins, he should fight Islam and then move to WW

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Charles is a big LW. He could bulk up a little bit and try a new challenge at WW. This weight cut is killing him and it won't get easier in the future.
How he made FW is amazing..

I know there's Rakhmonov. It will be the hardest match-up there for sure. If Khamzat stays at MW it's going to be worth it

Terrible take. The timing of this thread is hilarious considering Charles looked excellent on the scale YESTERDAY

Only way I see this happening is if the weightcut is as brutal as they look and he can't make weight anymore but besides that he has no reason to move up he is still one of the best in LW and there are many good fights left for him here.

He doesn't have the strength to hang at 175. 155 is perfect for him.

Your time with him during the weight cut has proved valuable....

How about he win this, beat Islam and a few more at 155 before we start this circus again. There definitely are fighters who belong up a weight class, don't think Charles is one of them.

I think somebody on here said they don't think his body retains much water, I ain't a scientist but makes sense to me. I don't think the guy cuts a massive amount of weight to make 155. Call me crazy but I don't think Conor cut a lot to make 145 either, imo he was just already so lean at 145 that cutting anything was hard.

Lol yeah lets look beyond Tsarukyun

Dude has the fight of his life tonight Im telling you

Back