If Chuck gets knocked out by Tito...

Tito has never KOed anyone from a punch. FACT.
Chucks chin is non-existent nowadays so it's interesting.

That Bader upset was so freaking awesome.
Dude, I was 4 months out from a liver transplant & hadnt moved remotely fast for 18 months. When Tito landed that short shot then jumped the choke, I leapt off the coach & damn near hit the ceiling. I was sore af for a month, totally worth it.

Once again Tito is in a retirement fight. So after he wins he will fight the winner of the Bellator HW tourney (I feel pretty confident this will happen).

It will be because Chuck is 48 years old, that's how it will be remembered. That and Chuck needed the money even tho he claims he doesn't.

Chuck has to be getting a sweet payday. Otherwise the fight wouldn't make sense for him. He has already finished Tito twice. Now he is coming off like a decade of inactivity and the younger Tito has been active and looking pretty good. Considering how much shit Tito will talk if he wins Chuck must be getting a king's ransom for taking this fight.

You know Chuck is never gonna throw a punch until Tito does. THe first round or two will be a total snooze-fest unless Tito shoots.

Where it belongs, in the street!

kafa-koparanus-vs-tengir-budun_1554572.gif

The guys in white looked like he had a boxing background. I heard that the left hook is not a punch you learn naturally, someone has to teach it to you.

Funniest shit would be Chuck subbing Tito.

Sadly I think this fight ends bad for Chuck. And I really don't like this fight for Chuck's health.

Dude, I was 4 months out from a liver transplant & hadnt moved remotely fast for 18 months. When Tito landed that short shot then jumped the choke, I leapt off the coach & damn near hit the ceiling. I was sore af for a month, totally worth it.
What happened that you needed another liver?

It's gonna look like two redneck uncles battling over a cute niece.

Crowd will be on Tito's side. Dude brings the fans. Tito! Tito! Tito! It's happening. Don't know how he still does it but he makes arenas louder and more excited than usual.

Like Chuck but I like Tito more lol I think itd be cool to see Go to get sub but that's just me lol as long as he wins and retires I'll be happy

Chuck look like a bum they took on the street its sad

I would really love for this to not look bad for Chuck. It looked bad for him 8+ years ago when Dana forced him out. Time never makes these things better, but I'm hoping for the best for him.

Your basing you facts off a punch that bader walked into like 7 years ago?

Tito's striking is still shit.

Crowd will be on Tito's side. Dude brings the fans. Tito! Tito! Tito! It's happening. Don't know how he still does it but he makes arenas louder and more excited than usual.
Is that you tito???

Back