If Chuck gets knocked out by Tito...

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He will be on suicide watch imo Chuck hates Tito...and Iooking at the weigh ins, I think tito is going to knock Chuck out.

Ppl forget, Tito dropped and tapped out Ryan Bader....who is abt to win the HW grand prix and is a top 3 LHW in the world. Beat Sonnen in his last fight...

chuck is in Trouble.

I wouldn't be surprised. He learned how to box toward the end of his career and chuck will probably have his hands down again

Tito still can't strike and Chuck is still better striker

If Chuck wins I think this place will be way more hyped up than we all realize.

So Im hoping for a Chuck head kick KO

I don't know about suicide watch but I do think Chuck is gonna lose in devastating fashion. Feel bad that he has to do this. He proved his superiority when both guys were at their best.

If chuck wins I think this place will be way more hyped up than we all realize.

So Im hoping for a Chuck head kick KO

There will be Chuck next champ threads through the roof if he wins. Will be well deserved though if he somehow pulls it off.

I don't know about suicide watch but I do think Chuck is gonna lose in devastating fashion. Feel bad that he has to do this. He proved his superiority when both guys were at their best.

Yes, this fight is meaningless. Tito is likely to win but he couldn't hold a candle to Prime Chuck.

Tito isn't even that old and his last fight was in January of last year. I hope Chuck wins I just think he has basically no chance

I still dont know if this fight Will be in the ring or in the cage....

Hoping it happens but I think Tito knocking him out with gnp is more likely. As long as Chuck is getting knocked out, I'm a happy guy.

Has to be a hollow victory for Tito either way having to wait until Chuck is half way to a nursing home before he can get a win. Who knows though, maybe Chuck is still in his head. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

Chuck looks terrible BUT I think he will gonout on his shield, I can’t say I detect the same from Tito. If what Chael said about Tito screaming in the choke he had him in is true (doubtful I know) then I’m thinking Tito may not have the disire for a throwdown. I’ve placed a small wager on Chuck based on this.

Last edited:
I don't think Chuck looks all that bad. The dude is almost 50, 50!!!!

That said there's no way he wins this. He's been out of the game too long and didn't train very long for this.

That show he was on he couldn't even finish. I dunno how he thinks he going to finish a real fight.

That all said war Chuck!

I still dont know if this fight Will be in the ring or in the cage....
Where it belongs, in the street!

kafa-koparanus-vs-tengir-budun_1554572.gif

Chuck realizes 2 mins in he's in deep water

This is probably correct. Chuck's window of opportunity is the first couple minutes. What he probably should do, is just go all out those first two.. after that, he will peter out (as any old guy would) and become sloppy, lethargic, etc. Tito is no spring chicken, but he has enough that he can play a more patitent game.

He just needs to protect himself, wait for Chuck to wear himself out, and then take advantage of an old guy.

Back