If Costa beats Strickland

Depends on if Megatron beats Prime honestly.
5nkCtEAJEoKvPmPTj2.webp

Costa would have to go on a longer streak before the UFC gives him a title shot.

Even in a world where Costa beats Strickland and Izzy beats DDP, the Whittaker-Khamzat winner would be next in line. And if Cannonier beats Imavov, he'd be ahead of Costa in the pecking order as well.

pretty sure, whoever wins between rob and khamzat will get the title shot after izzy vs. ddp plays out.

Strickland is going to beat Costa with relative ease.
I doubt it. I expect it to be a very competitive fight, Costa matches up really well with Strickland since he's very good in the pocket as well and mixes it up to the body a lot and has good body and head kicks too. Styles make fights is a phrase for a reason.

Eh, I really have no interest in this unless it becomes an undeniable matchup due to both dudes putting together nice wins streaks.

It’s entirely possible, Sean just cardio kick boxes for 5 rounds straight and throws a jab, like his fucking corner told him your losing in the 4th round against Dricus and that he needs to do something in round 5 or he’ll lose, and he just jabbed in round 5

I predict Sean will win 48-47 bevsuse of his superior cardio but won’t be surprised if Costa mange’s to KO Sean in the middle since Costa and Sean both like to strike and throw down in the middle of the octagon.

Also Strickland fight wise is about as entertaining as Belal and if Sean was a charisma vacuum and wasn’t all America Fuck Yeah you all would treat him like Belal

I'd like to see the true potential of Costa in high level fights so it would be cool but who knows how he would show up.

Costa would have to go on a longer streak before the UFC gives him a title shot.

Even in a world where Costa beats Strickland and Izzy beats DDP, the Whittaker-Khamzat winner would be next in line. And if Cannonier beats Imavov, he'd be ahead of Costa in the pecking order as well.
i dunno man. The UFC has shown in the past that pecking order doesn't mean shit. I mean if the pecking order meant shit it would be Jared fighting Sean right now, not Costa who literally just lost to number 2 and now gets to fight number 1.

If Costa wins, we could see Costa vs Khamzat next or Costa vs DDP for the belt.

I think Costa is on a heater popularity wise and we could see him in a title fight even if less deserving.

Really depends on what else shakes out. Cannonier, khamzat, Whittaker, izzy all within arms reach of DDP title.

Honestly, DDP vs anyone of those guys plus Strickland too, are all good fights/matchups/storyline.

God damn I was so disappointed by Costas performance against Izzy the first time

Back