If gender equality became 100 recognized...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How would you feel about it?

I am talking about the fact that women and men would be the same socially speaking.

Like if someone harassing a chick she will not have a white knight but she also won't be approached or harassed for her number. For better or worse, would it be a good thing overall?

In dating they won' be approached but they also won't be receiving any special treatment.

This thread will wreak of virginity in about 5 minutes.

im fine with it as long as the whole divorce thing gets settled, because there has never been a man in modern history that hasnt lost all of his shit, his paycheck and his kids to some bitch because the law is for her

You mean if men can have stronger reproductive rights and women take the most dangerous jobs the same way feminists bitch that they deserve to be CEOs?

The western world is as close to gender equality as it's ever going to get.

You mean if men can have stronger reproductive rights and women take the most dangerous jobs the same way feminists bitch that they deserve to be CEOs?

Boom, the truth

You know the older I get the more I'm starting to believe equality will never exist. People will always be treated differently due to gender, race, and class. That can be a good or bad thing given the situation. Now treating people fair and with respect is much more natural. You don't have to treat everyone the same but you can treat people fairly. Equality just doesn't seem natural.

Harrassing a girl until she gives you her real phone number is not the right thing to do.

You know the older I get the more I'm starting to believe equality will never exist. People will always be treated differently due to gender, race, and class. That can be a good or bad thing given the situation. Now treating people fair and with respect is much more natural. You don't have to treat everyone the same but you can treat people fairly. Equality just doesn't seem natural.

Differences should be acknowledged so we can deal with them better. Expecting equality is like hoping for the invention of striped paint.

Something like that. Like if a chick complains about a job she gets a " dude shut the fuck up"

So it would be like a guy complaining. But on a positive note she won't be harassed if she is not.

Basically it's a total package. She won't be able to get sympathy because she will be treated like a weak man for complaining but she also won't be receiving unwanted attention.

From 3 weeks ago:

Won't ever happen. Shouldn't ever happen. Treat people with respect regardless of race or gender. Give people equal opportunity regardless of race or gender.

Won't ever happen. Shouldn't ever happen. Treat people with respect regardless of race or gender. Give people equal opportunity regardless of race or gender.

Yeah, equal opportunity is the way it should be(IMO). Where people get mixed is, is that does not garuntee equality of outcome.

In dating, they won't be approached? Then how would guys get laid? Someone has to approach someone to get things started

I think women that are used to getting the special treatment they already do will sorely miss it in a 100% equal society.

im fine with it as long as the whole divorce thing gets settled, because there has never been a man in modern history that hasnt lost all of his shit, his paycheck and his kids to some bitch because the law is for her

My uncle the multi millionaire gave almost nothing to his wife in the divorce.

How would you feel about it?

I am talking about the fact that women and men would be the same socially speaking.

Like if someone harassing a chick she will not have a white knight but she also won't be approached or harassed for her number. For better or worse, would it be a good thing overall?

In dating they won' be approached but they also won't be receiving any special treatment.

Make it happen.

When girls start signing up with Selective Service, then I'll pay attention. Until then, where's my damn ham and cheese sandwich?

Back