If it were in your hands, when should Conor be stripped ?

SHRHNS

#WarAldo
@Green
Reaction score
Whether you are a lover or someone who dislikes him. What would be your deadline if any (if not immediately) and reasoning for that deadline if any?

I'd strip him once he decline to fight the interim champ if it were to happend. UFC should be smarter with there contracts where the champion must fight the number one contender or be stripped. Boxing did it right.

IMO he shoulda been stripped when he wandered off for 6 months with a baby excuse.

didnt defend already his FW belt so shoulda been on a short leech then and there.
jumped over khabib who was #1 2 years and owed him a fight immediately for step over

Second time is show Dec 29th with Ferg or get stripped.

When he f*cked off to his Circus Vargas Floyd clown fight.

When he f*cked off to his Circus Vargas Floyd clown fight.
I woulda let him have that actually. Basically puts over 100 million in UFC's bank for doing nothing.

So long as he fought Khabib first who he stepped over. Khabib was #1 over two years. Neither Eddie nor Conor deserved TS. He got stiffed twice. And conor walked away with rediculous baby excuse.

If I were in charge of the UFC he wouldn't have even got the Nate rematch, never mind a LW title shot.

How they can still keep it on him right now is beyond absurd. That Bellator bullshit should have been the final straw.

No, but I would only offer him the unification or tough stylistic match ups as defenses.

When another clear contender emerges is the deadline

If you stripped Conor right now nothing would change, there is no one currently for Tony to fight.
Khabib booked
Edson booked
Gaethje booked
Eddie booked

The requirement for his foray into boxing should have been surrendering his belt. Whenever he gets stripped, it will be way too late in coming.

Ferguson is the real champ.

if it were up to me he would have had to run the gauntlet to get a title shot. probably would have lost a lot along the way and be barely making it out of fight pass... but everyone knows the whats up

iu

back on topic, strip him if not defending against a legit contender after 6-9 months

Right now because he claimed he would defend soon after the Mayweather fight and that isn't happening.

IMO he shoulda been stripped when he wandered off for 6 months with a baby excuse.

didnt defend already his FW belt so shoulda been on a short leech then and there.
jumped over khabib who was #1 2 years and owed him a fight immediately for step over

Second time is show Dec 29th with Ferg or get stripped.
Khabib hasn't fought since then and has 1 win at LW (the same night) in 3.5+ years. He didn't get stepped over. The guy in your AV was and is more deserving. Khabib is probably the best LW on the planet, but he hasn't proven that and doesn't even fight as a contender and I don't want him anywhere near the title until that changes.

Last edited:
The requirement for his foray into boxing should have been surrendering his belt. Whenever he gets stripped, it will be way too late in coming.

Ferguson is the real champ.
He need to beat Khabib first then I consider him real.

Conor needs to beat about 10 more people at LW before I consider him real.

When another clear contender emerges is the deadline

If you stripped Conor right now nothing would change, there is no one currently for Tony to fight.
Khabib booked
Edson booked
Gaethje booked
Eddie booked

How convenient....

Back