*If Jon Jones leaves the UFC and/or MMA, would you miss him?*

Jon Jones will leave the UFC for two years...... after his next fight where he brutally destroys his opponent then pisses hot and snitches to USADA.

People wanna see Jones lose. Thats the only reason to watch his fights at this point to see his dethroning. Hasn’t happened yet but we can all hope..

nah, as soon as he's gone he's off the history books etc because of his PED use and it will nearly be like he never fought

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

No, I won't. His last 5 fights or something have been a waste of time.

I’d miss seeing him compete, for sure

and I’d also miss the tears of his haters while they dream of him ending up on someone’s highlight reel, only to be disappointed every time he keeps winning

Against middleweights.

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

Well if he leaves the UFC why would I miss him? I watch MMA... If he retires, he will be missed..

I already really miss the OLD Jon Jones. the one that absolutely besmirched people like a prodigy.

I wont miss the boring point fighter we've had lately one bit. his last few fights are actually a pain to watch. he fights to not lose and squeak out a decision, not fight to win and destroy his opponent like old Jon.

One of my favourites, I’d much rather him lose than leave like this

People should be used to not having him around since he has been suspended like 50 times now.

He’s the most dominant champ in the history of MMA; has sat on the throne for a decade. He’s cleared the division multiple times, with multiple generations of fighters. The entire sport will miss Jones when he hangs them up - those who wouldn’t are morons.

Amazing, everything you just said was wrong.

that and he's boring as shit. when he took chances I would have missed him but now its like he's aiming for the decision.

As an MMA fan, everyone should miss when an elite fighter leaves the sport.
But in the specific case of Jon Jones, I think we all got used to him being out due to his multiple suspensions for various reasons.

IMO he now holds a negative impression on fans, and in this aspect, if he leaves, it will be a lot easier on everyone's minds than many other fighters.

As much as he's got an impressive resume, I'm usually not that thrilled about any of his fights. Maybe it's the character that I just don't really get attached to. Maybe it's the last few performances that were a bit lackluster. Maybe it's because the LHW division feels like it's been stalling for a bit, although there is, at last, some great new blood in there to get us excited about 205 again. Maybe it's just that I do get tired of seeing certain guys win all the time.

Even the DC rivalry didn't do much to me. I thought he looked amazing in his second fight against DC, and it had me in all sorts of awe. But he pissed hot afterwards, and that was a big letdown, which put a lot of things in question, i.e. the entire career. Then he did look good in his rematch against Gus, but in the last three fights...not that much, really.

I recognize that he's absolutely incredible as an athlete, and I admire that he's been at the top of the mountain for such a long time.

The heavyweight talk doesn't particularly spark my interest either, for some reason. I think he knows he'd get wrecked against Ngannou and Stipe, and I don't think he's all that interested in that move, despite a lot of talk, which at times almost seems taken out of the book of Conor McGregor...a book that's mostly about talking your way into relevance and biting on more than you can chew, while just not "chewing" all that much anyway.

A year or two...suspension incoming? Good riddance, douche.

i wouldn't miss him. his fights are boring as fuck, and only in the past year has he fought more than once a year since 2013.

i don't like Conor or Jones, but i'd miss Conor way more than Jones. Conor is exciting in the ring and Conor has the right personality much like Mayweather to make you want to see him lose. i don't even care enough about Jones these days to even want to see him lose.

Back