If Jones comesback...

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I think Jones should move to HW and fight Reem and atleast another top 10 HW before a shot at the strap. I wouldnt be mad to see him fight DC again at HW a fight with Cain would be a dream come true but we all know Cains been done.I do think Stipe will either KO or TKO jones by the 4th round but it will be a tough fight for both.

Lol let's worry about him passing a drug test and staying out of trouble before we get to all that.

I don't know if they would let him cause with DC and jones gone lhw would be a dead division. Would want him to go to hw though cause he'd likely lose. From what I understand reem gets the getter of him when they spar and he's openly afraid of werdum in the past. Would love to see him against DC at hw where DC wouldn't be as drained

Lol let's worry about him passing a drug test and staying out of trouble before we get to all that.
Yeah ive never heard of tainted dick pills smh and Mir blaming the kangeroos whats next.Smh these guys make way too much to ingest anything "tainted".

I don't know if they would let him cause with DC and jones gone lhw would be a dead division. Would want him to go to hw though cause he'd likely lose. From what I understand reem gets the getter of him when they spar and he's openly afraid of werdum in the past. Would love to see him against DC at hw where DC wouldn't be as drained
I honestly think them two leaving opens the door sounds like a tournament would be perfect for the LHW if they moved up.

Jones will be the HW champ when he comes back... Then Fedor fans will all be on suicide watch

A Jon Jones that doesn't have to worry at all about cutting weight and being 100% energized sounds terrifying. Also I think both fights with DC went as well as they could for him and he still couldn't beat Bones.

That being said a LHW Tourney once those two move to HW would be awesome.

Jon Jones: the most touchy subject in UFC history **trigger warning**

Both Jones and Mighty Mouse have the same opinion on moving up a weight class.

Why take that risk? Things are going so well at their own weight class, they make the weight comfortably, it's harder match ups for no reason.

A Jon Jones that doesn't have to worry at all about cutting weight and being 100% energized sounds terrifying. Also I think both fights with DC went as well as they could for him and he still couldn't beat Bones.

That being said a LHW Tourney once those two move to HW would be awesome.

It could be Jones carrying around more weight in the octagon and gassing faster because he fights at his light heavyweight pace with 30 to 40 extra pounds on him.

He isn't just going to not cut weight if he goes to HW, he said so himself.

Back