If Jones eyepokes Pereira

andgonsil

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
images

Would be amazing if it happened but we're comparing Jones and Jamahal Hill here...

No chance in hell Jones gets caught with a fight ending shot like that. His techniques too good, hes too good at utilizing range, chins too good and will to win is unmatched.

Jones fans still thinking they're slick pretending to be Poatan fans. Saying he could beat Jon in a lame attempt to promote the fight.

Nobody is buying it. Even with Pereira being to current Sherdog mancrush, everybody knows he is easy prey for Jones. This is the guy that shot on Adesanya, took him down, was immediately swept and then held down for a whole round. Nobody thinks he is surviving a grappling exchange with Jones, and nobody thinks Jon is standing with Poatan long enough for him to get anything going.

Your boy ain't going to keep ducking Aspinall that easily. Even YouTube comments casuals see this lame ducking for what it is.

LOL... Alex doesn't care... he'll simply waive off the ref and cave Jon's head in with his left hand.

Jones destroys Pereira quite handily and very quickly. Pereira will struggle with the oblique kicks and once the grappling begins it’s over for Pereira shortly after. I like Poatan but him beating Jones is fantasy. Aspinall is the fight for Jones.

Jones destroys Pereira quite handily and very quickly. Pereira will struggle with the oblique kicks and once the grappling begins it’s over for Pereira shortly after. I like Poatan but him beating Jones is fantasy. Aspinall is the fight for Jones.

Who has Jones ever beat quickly? Gane fight was a fix. Alex KOs this cheater with one left hook

Jon just wants to be DC so bad, he'll put his big 'ol belly on top of Alex.

Who has Jones ever beat quickly? Gane fight was a fix. Alex KOs this cheater with one left hook
I don’t think the Gane fight was a fix. I think Gane was fucking around in the elite of the division and found out really fast.

Yes, Jon is a cheater there is no doubt about that. I just do not believe that Alex has the skill set to deal with Jon’s wrestling nor pressure on the ground. I do feel Jon has enough skill to keep Alex at bay with oblique kicks and is crafty enough in the clinch game to nullify Alex in the standup.

I think Aspinall is the more difficult fight for Jon and the rightful one to make with him being the Interim Heavyweight Champion.

Thats literally the funniest shit ive ever read on here the mod who banned the bloke should have his kneecaps smashed in with a baseball bat

Aspinall is a way harder fight for Jones than Alex. Jones is a purple belt but he will melt Alex on the ground. It really isn't a good match up for Alex.

If you don't like Jones then this isn't a fight that you want to see. It does nothing but make his legend greater.

Back