If Jones hadn’t eye poked Glover do u think the result of the fight would’ve been the same?

2021 and people are still trying to use eye pokes as an attempt to discredit Jones, lmao pathetic
Because cheating changes history of records and no one really knows the truth except for the ones that really cared about the integrity of this sport so obviously u don’t

jon jones is arguably the greatest of all time . He's also admitted on camera that he pokes people in the eyes on purpose . hes a sociopath, just all around a genuinely bad person .

It was the shoulder move that won it for Jones.

What about that fight makes anyone think Glover wins ?

Eye pokes or not, what path to victory did Glover have?
If he could actually see the path, he might've followed it.

But hey, he didn't because ToothPicto poked his eyes out with his cheating tactics.

jon jones is arguably the greatest of all time . He's also admitted on camera that he pokes people in the eyes on purpose . hes a sociopath, just all around a genuinely bad person .

U can’t be the greatest when u cheat to win and take PEDS it makes u the greatest cheater ever

If he could actually see the path, he might've followed it.

But hey, he didn't because ToothPicto poked his eyes out with his cheating tactics.
Right. I don’t think anyone is really denying that Jon used some tactics which were outside of the rule book.

But I think a lot of people are choosing to interpret things to suit their perspective.

ie:

Jon Jones won and he cheated... becomes
Jon Jones won because he cheated

without any explanation as to how or why Jon would have lost had he not have cheated.

MMA doesn't need refs, Jones entire career and Khabib vs Conor are proof cheating is allowed for certain fighters.

Right. I don’t think anyone is really denying that Jon used some tactics which were outside of the rule book.

But I think a lot of people are choosing to interpret things to suit their perspective.

ie:

Jon Jones won and he cheated... becomes
Jon Jones won because he cheated

without any explanation as to how or why Jon would have lost had he not have cheated.
Easy. By decision or stoppage.

That was a very blatant and dangerous eye poke and any intelligent person knows it was a game changer yet Jones got the win still! This is why the UFC cannot be taken seriously! What do u think because on the ground Glover is an extremely dangerous fight and on the feet he is good enough?
4h0ZaMc.gif
Glover would would have won that fight. The eye pokes were really nasty..

It's crazy he's never had a point taken for eye pokes.

I have to rewatch the fight again to see if this shoulder crank happened before or after the eye poke. Either way we will never know how the fight would’ve ended since Jones can’t fight clean inside out

When I found out after the fight about the injury, it broke my heart," Hackleman said. "Had I known, I probably would have stopped it even though everyone would have hated my guts.

"So he just fought on with a torn labrum, swinging. It wasn't like he was running, he was moving forward and banging. It's unbelievable to think of going five rounds with Jones like that. And we're not taking anything away from Jones because he caused the injury. Both the eye and the shoulder. So kudos to Jones for doing that. They are both legal moves. He didn't try to hurt Glover intentionally, he did what he had to do to win.

"It just shows the mental fortitude and toughness of Glover. It shows what he's capable of. It made me proud, man."

So showing the obvious is hating? U need to re-examine your way of thinking
Insinuating any version of Golver gives any version of Jon trouble is hilarious and yes hating

He tried to eyepoke them but failed?

Damn he really is falling off the cliff.
Both Santos and OSP resorted to kicking his fingers, Herb Dean wasn't doing shit about even warning him.

I can't wait to see Jon fight Stipe. Stipe seems to have adjusted to eyepoking tactics, but Jones is the master at it.

Back