If Jose Aldo pulled out tomorrow, how would you remember him?

Seeing him in a coma against Conor. Which is sad, because he deserves better.

A fighter once considered great by many that was exposed once he started fighting legit comp and went 1-3 in his last 4, being finished all 3 times.

Top 20 GOAT.

How are people this stupid? Frankie isn't legit comp? Mendes? KZ? Lamas? Faber? MTB? These guys arent legit comp huh?

You should be banned for your stupidity.

I was a fan of his WEC days and well into the UFC but the way he acted to before during and after the Conor fights made me sour

FW GOAT for sure. Love or hate him, his resume speaks for its self

I was a fan of his WEC days and well into the UFC but the way he acted to before during and after the Conor fights made me sour

What did he do wrong during the Conor fights? Think he was going to win? What an evil little man

aldo is the fw goat no matter how you look at his lost to conor.
All "goats" lose to someone eventually. It's how sport works. Anyone else discrediting a guys legacy on one loss is just a moron.

How are people this stupid? Frankie isn't legit comp? Mendes? KZ? Lamas? Faber? MTB? These guys arent legit comp huh?

You should be banned for your stupidity.
his florian win is good as well.

Its really hard to reconcile the fact that the Aldo who fought in teh WEC and then beat Edgar and Mendes is the UFC is the same fighter that got knocked out quicker than you can boil a kettle by Conor and totally destroyed, twice, by Max.

Its like sometime in 2015 the game totally changed and everyone forgot to tell Jose

The algorithm they use provides unique results for each person. Bolanos gets that result because Google knows he's a cunt. When I look up pull out merchant the first two images are of Conor.

but both conor images relates to him calling Khabib a pull out merchant

not conor being one

An amazing fighter that became Conor's bitch.

Edit: And Holloway's bitch as well.

honestly the guy that couldnt sell a ppv.
2nd greatest fw in ufc history

conor belittling aldo for half a year.

and being koed 2x to max

a deadly striker who sold his soul to become a boring point fighter.

and plays it safe by pulling out of more fights than anyone else while being champ.

All "goats" lose to someone eventually. It's how sport works. Anyone else discrediting a guys legacy on one loss is just a moron.

yes any a lot of conor fans are morons.

they yell that conor is the goat of life but conor not since he never defended his belt as many times as aldo did.

Back