If that wasn’t a Robbery then I don’t know what is...Romero is the real champ

Hahaha you guys have to use that crutch “missing weight” excuse

How about explaining how Robert won that fight?

Can you even make a case?

Let’s get our heads out of our asses, it was clear who the winner was. I understand you support your by but be honest haha

Whittaker clearly won 3 rounds. Only 1 round for Yoel could've been a 10-8. It could've been a draw or a win for Robert, i don't see how you can give the win to Yoel.

This is all I got to say about the decision.

giphy.gif

It wasn't a tittle fight...
If the judges gave it to Romero he still wouldn't be the "real champ"

It was a draw. Either that or Whittaker, Yoel didn't win, but he deserved a draw.

1 2 4 Robert
3 5 (10 -8 5 fifth round)

Also, Romero didn't qualify for a title shot because he missed weight.

God didn't want hm to win, so he shut him down twice.

He didn't win three rounds, he won two. The only issue is if you give Romero a 10-8 in last round.

once again Shertards don't understand what a robbery is, a close fight is not a robbery FFS

It's really weird how people don't get this.

Whitaker outstruck him by a wide margin in the first two rounds and won a close fourth. Not a robbery at all.

Missed weight, milked a groin shot, 2x back of head elbow after being warned. Fight was a draw, but he has missed weight twice, can't hang a belt on a fattie

Romero won 2 rounds, neither of which was a 10-8 as they were not one sided rounds.

They were absolutely one-sided... but perhaps not enough for a 10-8. Hard to say.

Who cares about the belt, I enjoyed watching Romero beat Whitakers ass

only casuals think more damage = win. Doesn't work that way in UFC. I'm not even a whittaker fan

Hahaha you guys have to use that crutch “missing weight” excuse

How about explaining how Robert won that fight?

Can you even make a case?

Let’s get our heads out of our asses, it was clear who the winner was. I understand you support your by but be honest haha

Looking at your join date you must be new to MMA. Learn how the scoring works buddy.

Whittaker won 3 rounds clearly. The only question is if there was a 10-8. So it's either a draw or a Whittaker win.

NOT a robbery.

How can you win 3 rounds out of five , connect cleaner and heavier, almost finish your opponent numerous times and still lose?

I know people hate to hear the word robbery but folks, this is the closest thing to a robbery if I’ve ever seen one.

Are they judging a fight or what? Based on damage which should be the most important criteria and based on the the UFC’s own criteria, Romero won.

Let the old man have his belt !
First of all, you’re high as giraffe pussy if you think Romero won 3 rounds.
Secondly, you can’t be the “real champ” of a weight class you fail to make weight for 2 damn times in a row.

Back