If There was No Makeup

He's insecure that's why he always has to say his opinion loudest .
I'd say you are both are fairly aggressive, but at least it's funny.
You two are just very entertaining to see arguing over every little thing lol

I'd say you are both are fairly aggressive, but at least it's funny.
You two are just very entertaining to see arguing over every little thing lol
Because he's a bigot . He says super rude and annoying stuff about Asian men like a bona fide sexpats .

Because he's a bigot . He says super rude and annoying stuff about Asian men like a bona fide sexpats .
And you talk about white people a lot too. I think we all say things that others take offense to, without knowing. It's fairly common. Anyway, you all continue doing you if that's what you all like.

And you talk about white people a lot too. I think we all say things that others take offense to, without knowing. It's fairly common. Anyway, you all continue doing you if that's what you all like.
I think i started because of him .

So there is this doc on TV about makeup.
The amount of money women spend (waste) on makeup is ridiculous.
I don't like the idea of makeup...
Convincing women their regular looks aren't good enough, yet for some reason men don't have to wear it...
plus its a colossal money sink...

But I can't help but admit, women done up in makeup generally look better.
What's your opinion?
Maybe men should wear makeup.
Would you wear makeup if women started being attracted to guys who wear makeup?
The amount of money men put in big cars, or in sport they practice, is important too.
The idea behind makeup is being competitive against other girls to attract healthy men.
The idea behind big houses, big yachts, training sport... is similar. Having the best assets to attract beautiful sane women.
Same goal, different weapons.

That being said, there are clearly excess. Some people don't understand the goal behind the game, and play the game without the goal : colossal amount of money in makeup/having a big yacht because the other girl/the other man did it too.

That's a shame...
Usually when I discuss white men im discussing the type in Asia like steve38 . For a while he kept calling me a prostitute hes totally disrespectful bigoted white guy who thinks he's an expert on Asian people .

Lots of men kill themselves in the gym to get laid. Not much different.

I wasn't wearing makeup either of those times . Just because you wear some doesn't mean you are plastered in makeup . I had my face in my profile it's very subtle.
It's your argument here n all, but I think the problem with his comment was more the fact that he's using makeup as a reason for somebody to be molested, and acting as tho you have no right to complain about it.

That comment got a whole lot of "what the fuck" going on there s:

I like makeup used as a form of self expression. My band would wear cute make up every time we'd play. It's no big deal. It's about the individual. I don't think women in general look better or worse with makeup, again it's all about the individual.

Went home at 2 with a 10, and woke up at 10 with a 2.

It is sad to know a naturally gorgeous female that ruins it with too much make up. It is the going thing with the young girls these days. Some girls really, really need make up. Look at old B&W pictures from the early 1900s. They looked rough, but had rough lives.

yikes, I wanted pics too but the half faced ones will give me freakin nightmares now.

So there is this doc on TV about makeup.
The amount of money women spend (waste) on makeup is ridiculous.
I don't like the idea of makeup...
Convincing women their regular looks aren't good enough, yet for some reason men don't have to wear it...
plus its a colossal money sink...

But I can't help but admit, women done up in makeup generally look better.
What's your opinion?
Maybe men should wear makeup.
Would you wear makeup if women started being attracted to guys who wear makeup?

Women were attracted to guys who wore makeup, 80's hair metal band guys at least. And emo "guylinet" guys in the 90's too, I guess.

Yet, for the most part, regular guys who were into hair metal bands and such didn't wear makeup.

its worrying too now that girls seem to start wearing it as young as 10.
You shouldn't at least high school IMO...
but I guess there is junior prom too

Back