• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections If Trump becomes the nominee/candidate for the Republican party do you think he wins and becomes President again?

Does Donald Trump become President again, if he becomes the Presidential nominee/candidate?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't like the guy at all, but I admire his tenacity and his resilience. The guy has more than 9 lives.

And if he does become the nominee, wouldn't surprise me he become President again.

There is just a huge amount of people that vote for him. And you can't deny that.

It is what it is.

4KXK25R_000_348G2EL_jpg

Pretty much a tossup at this point. If the economy continues on its current trajectory, he probably loses; if we get a downturn, he becomes the favorite. Though I'm ignoring his legal issues because it's really hard to know how that all shakes out. Maybe convictions will be what it takes to get people to care that the president is a crook, maybe they won't care even then. If he's in prison, what happens to the race? It's wild that people are even considering voting for a guy who literally tried to overthrow democratic rule in America after losing (and that's he's even alive and a free man).

I'm not sure tbh.

too early to tell. Trump does have a loyal, cult like following in this country. and many Americans don't view the current presidency as "favorable."

Even if Trump is convicted, I mean every censure, indictment against him seems to strengthen/rally his base.

none of the other GOP nominees are gaining traction.

I truly have no idea. This is the least confident I've ever felt in trying to predict the outcome of a presidential election. There are just too many variables at play this go'round.

Last election Trump succeeded in getting the most voters in election history to vote against him. Can that happen again? Very possible people have become complacent over the last few years without Trump in office motivating them everyday through sheer embarrassment. We know his cult never becomes complacent so it may be close.

I think some of it is going to come down to if any of the right has been swayed away from him and will vote for RDS or another candidate that doesn't make them feel sick.

It's possible. Despite what people say about the stock market and the economy, shit sucks for a lot of people right now. Everything has gotten ridiculously expensive since the pandemic and wages aren't coming close to keeping up. A lot of people will vote for whoever isn't in power solely based on that, regardless if the party not in power has show nothing as far as fixing their problems.

I wouldn't be completely opposed to a republican winning if the candidate wasn't Trump or one of his MAGA ass lickers. I think it is pretty clear the dude only cares about himself and whatever empowers him. Not to mention him winning the presidency is probably the only way for him to get out of the legal shit show he is in right now.

If the republicans ran any one other than Trump (minus maybe DeSantis) I think they win easily. I am surprised back door deals haven't been done with Trump for him to drop out and back someone else in exchange for them doing everything possible to protect him and get him out of his legal troubles.

That’s a big if given his legal vows. But if he does he wins, and it will be more cause of Biden losing the far left and minority votes due to his support for the genocide in Palestine.

Republicans will all vote for their candidate. They don’t have a far left to worry about

He has a good shot. I kind of doubt all the republicans who took a chance and voted Biden because they disliked Trump will do that again, it seems like there's more minority support for Trump than before and on top of that, it really seems like the left is going out of their way to make a martyr of the man.

Too early to tell even though he's leading in polling. Really depends on the economy and if any crazy shit goes down between now and election day. Also depends on if Biden is on the other side. Think Trump has a hard time beating a younger candidate (feel the same about Biden). Also, never underestimate Trump's ability to put his foot in his mouth and turn off independents and undecided voters.

Last election Trump succeeded in getting the most voters in election history to vote against him. Can that happen again? Very possible people have become complacent over the last few years without Trump in office motivating them everyday through sheer embarrassment. We know his cult never becomes complacent so it may be close.
Complacent? Biden is an absolute fucking disaster, who has low approval on basically everything. If he loses, it's because people will be motivated to vote for anyone but him. Even including the blue hair college brigade who will vote for Cornell West, because they view Biden as a genocide enabler. He's not winning in any area, and has the lowest approval rating of any modern day President at this time. But yeah, he'll lose because of "complacency", and certainly not because people hate the ever living fuck out of him. Even more so than the great orange democracy destroyer himself.

no idea.
him winning the first time was, i thought, the funniest thing to ever happen in america.
if he wins again though, i think THAT will be the funniest thing to happen ever in america

Complacent? Biden is an absolute fucking disaster, who has low approval on basically everything. If he loses, it's because people will be motivated to vote for anyone but him. Even including the blue hair college brigade who will vote for Cornell West, because they view Biden as a genocide enabler. He's not winning in any area, and has the lowest approval rating of any modern day President at this time. But yeah, he'll lose because of "complacency", and certainly not because people hate the ever living fuck out of him. Even more so than the great orange democracy destroyer himself.
Yes it will be because of complacency. Like I said, Trump motivated people to vote against him to a historical turnout last election. With Trump out of the spotlight, or at least less in it, those same people may not be motivated to turnout once again. Biden has done fine and the whole “he’s a disaster” talking point is laughable.

Pretty much a tossup at this point. If the economy continues on its current trajectory, he probably loses; if we get a downturn, he becomes the favorite. Though I'm ignoring his legal issues because it's really hard to know how that all shakes out. Maybe convictions will be what it takes to get people to care that the president is a crook, maybe they won't care even then. If he's in prison, what happens to the race? It's wild that people are even considering voting for a guy who literally tried to overthrow democratic rule in America after losing (and that's he's even alive and a free man).

Completely agree if Biden and his family would actually be held accountable for their repeated abuse of power, financial crimes and lying to federal agents were subject to the same corrupt processes democrats have used, there is no way they have a chance in this upcoming election. I mean democrats can prosecute multiple political opponents for the first time in history for not complying with federal subpoenas but now it is again completely ok for Hunter Biden to defy federal subpeonas because it is always justified when it fits your agenda.

The irrational hatred for Trump actually solidifies his support among the other half of the country. I think he steamrolls Biden this time honestly.

Last edited:
I think Trump will lose a lot of support once the cameras go live on his trial in Georgia and he will lose the general by about the same margin as last time.

I think Trump will lose a lot of support once the cameras go live on his trial in Georgia and he will lose the general by about the same margin as last time.
sure bud......fulton county will get him........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mma_training
Back