• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections If Trump becomes the nominee/candidate for the Republican party do you think he wins and becomes President again?

Does Donald Trump become President again, if he becomes the Presidential nominee/candidate?

• Total voters
Yes.

I think Biden is fucked. Maybe all the support he’s lost will come back to him once the possibility of a second Trump term starts to really dawn on people but he’s not in a great place less than a year out from election day. If I had to bet anything substantial I’d pick Trump as it currently stands.

Barring none of these two old soggy bastards kicks the bucket due to stress and old age.

Abortion Rights will allow Biden to keep the keys to the White House…

I voted no, if he becomes the nominee, more shit will go down with him being removed from the ballots. Zero chance the dems let him go toe to toe with Biden again.

People are pissed at high inflation, perceived lower quality of living, gas prices, 2x international wars we are supporting, etc.

Slight edge for Trump with the field being set up the way it is. Current snap shots show it roughly 50/50 in a two man race but nothing thus far indicating Biden does well in in a 4 way contest with RFK and West. Biden just isn't popular with a broad range of demographics. Dropping to lowest overall approval rates for a sitting potus heading into an election year and only 61% with your base doesn't bode well. I think 2024 is the year of voter apathy which will be benefit 3rd party candidates and hurt Biden the most.

I am not a strong Trump supporter at all but his competition is so pathetically weak that I could easily envision a world where he gets it done.

Trump will likely win. Trump has created this unbreakable bond with his cult followers. No matter what this traitor does they love him for it. I’m actually more afraid of what they are willing to do if Trump loses again. His own desperation for power might lead them down a path there is no coming back from.

Complacent? Biden is an absolute fucking disaster, who has low approval on basically everything. If he loses, it's because people will be motivated to vote for anyone but him. Even including the blue hair college brigade who will vote for Cornell West, because they view Biden as a genocide enabler. He's not winning in any area, and has the lowest approval rating of any modern day President at this time. But yeah, he'll lose because of "complacency", and certainly not because people hate the ever living fuck out of him. Even more so than the great orange democracy destroyer himself.

Dude you really need to mellow out!!

You will definitely have high blood pressure as you age man.

let's see...."literally hitler!" but no wars, a stable world, cheap food, gas, rent, and a good quality of life vs "tEh adulTs in chaRge" and being poor and living paycheck to paycheck but hey we're good people cause we voted in the "THE GOOD GUYS" am i right?

gee i wonder who's better.

GBcf-WWXYAAv5Rd

GCaukKZXoAAmcfs

Trump will never set foot in the White House again, imo. The chance that he’s a convicted felon before the election is very high, and we’ll see (yet another) unprecedented test of our system in dealing with that.

I just don’t believe someone serving a sentence would be a) elected by voters, and then b) allowed to simultaneously serve as president. Voting for people convicted of crimes to get them out of jail just sounds too insane. I also might be too naive, tbf.

I voted no, if he becomes the nominee, more shit will go down with him being removed from the ballots. Zero chance the dems let him go toe to toe with Biden again.

People are pissed at high inflation, perceived lower quality of living, gas prices, 2x international wars we are supporting, etc.

Biden will never do a live debate again....

It would be an embarrassing shitshow that would sink any chance has by the end of the night. There's way too high a chance for Biden to completely fuck up.

And there's no way Trump would pass up the chance to directly challenge Biden on the laptop and Hunter pulling money from Ukraine and China.

Zero chance...

These poll numbers keep trending upwards for Donnie and he better seriously consider upping his security detail. There are hundred of thousands of psychotic leftists in America who may take the idea of a second helping of literally Hitler as a springboard to assassination (not advocating, just partially predicting!)

Too close to call, probably a tossup given the insane nature of American politics. Can't wait to see some of the shit that goes down this year. Hold on to your hats!

I think it is much too early to tell but anyone counting Cadet Covfefe AKA Diaper Don out are making a mistake. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.

Also, a big LOL at all you dishonest fucks after January 6th, pooping your pants every time Trump was mentioned, pretending he wasn't relevant anymore, to defend him. "STOP! DON'T SAY HIS NAME! DON'T MENTION HIM!" Now look at where we are in 2024: Trump is going to easily be the Republican nominee and people are wondering if he could win the election again.

Curious to see what kind of shit they pull this time to change the rules after prosecuting him and taking his name off the ballot doesn't work. The one thing you can be sure of is they aren't going to decide "well, I guess we'll just have a normal election and let the people decide".

He wins by a landslide unless the Dems can steal the election again.
I think he wins against Biden. Now its too late to give another candidate. I dont think he would win if they had put a strong candidate in there.

Back