Elections If Trump becomes the nominee/candidate for the Republican party do you think he wins and becomes President again?

Does Donald Trump become President again, if he becomes the Presidential nominee/candidate?

• Total voters
If I had to bet money I'd say no.

Hard to say. Trump's base is absolutely fanatical and Biden aint exactly winning any popularity contests.

But Trump does have a ton of baggage and come election time when videos of Jan 6th are plastered everywhere and the prospect of having a president that would be spending more time dealing with legal issues than running the country it may sour a lot of the independents and undecided voters.

You literally believe aliens visited you through a portal in your ceiling. If you want to try and dress that up, go ahead, but I've seen and quoted the post in question multiple times, and you've been given raised eyebrows over your sanity by me, and others over it. There's no getting around the fact that you believe you were visited by aliens, or "celestial beings", or whatever the fuck you want to attempt to get all "deep" about.

You buy into damn near every supernatural phenomenon conspiracy theory, and believe you were visited by aliens. It's why I call you the Clayton Bigsby of leftists.

Oh' please. Your only contention with me, is that I'm not a lefty. If I was arguing from favorable stance of leftist ideology, with the same tone, you wouldn't say shit. In fact, you would love everything I say.

I don't have any contention with you friend. I just was pointing out that you're so angry that it might not be good for your health...

Also I'm not sure there is even one conspiracy theory that I believe... Why lie about me so often?

On the topic of UFOs... Do you write a full dissertation every time you make a post? Just curious? Do you have any thoughts at all that require multiple posts in a long, intelligent conversation?

If you do, which I would guess is probably true then you know that you can't just take a few posts you have read and hold me to those exact posts forever because they don't represent the fullness of my thoughts.

I know 100% for a fact that the phenomenon of UFOs exists. There is something happening related to that phenomenon. I have experienced that phenomenon directly for myself more than once.

But the discussion about what that phenomenon is is quite deep and is being had by many serious intellectuals and you might benefit from being exposed to some of that so you're thinking is not so limited.

I believe that the UFO phenomenon is the emergence of a new mythology from the Jungian psychological perspective. That means that a new mythology is emerging in a global community and while strictly speaking, it is not real in the sense that aliens probably do not have DNA lineages from another planet....

But that does not change the fact that many, many people are having direct experiences with this new emerging mythology. Mythologies are, strictly speaking, not physical reality, but they can leave traces in the physical world and they are not invented by individuals and they are NOT hallucinations... They emerge through whole communities to fulfill a deep psychological need and function.

You may be able to quote some post where it seems I am saying otherwise but if you dig you will also find many many posts where I say this exact thing I'm saying now in much greater detail and fleshed out much more fully.

I think we are witnessing the emergence of a global mythology marked by thousands and thousands of real encounters people are directly experiencing. If you understand the significance of mythology and the deep wisdom it imparts and the needs that it fulfills for people then I can't understand any way in which you could not be astounded and profoundly interested by this topic.

By the way, the Bigfoot topic is no different. It's the same phenomenon manifesting in a different way. It's another emerging Jungian mythology and I think along with the UFO situation it may even be the emergence of a new religion. It certainly show signs of primitive religion if you take in enough of the accounts of it.

I cannot be anything but profoundly interested in that.

Last edited:
His poll numbers are good imo.

Yeah, but I still think at this point Biden is running against the economy in these polls, not really Trump. I think it's more telling how republicans in general are polling in key battleground states. Now way Trump pulls enough away from the crowd still, justifiably, pissed about Roe being overturned.

And we still haven't seeing polling after an inevitable criminal conviction. Sometimes it takes the big stories to break through the right-wing media barrier and reach portions of his base that are pure MAGA cultists.

Bottom line: Trump's still shitty enough to draw a large turnout just to insure the corrupt retard doesn't get a second shot.

Serious question, if Trump was running for President again (or won in 2016) would he be under any indictments for fraud?

Yeah, but I still think at this point Biden is running against the economy in these polls, not really Trump. I think it's more telling how republicans in general are polling in key battleground states. Now way Trump pulls enough away from the crowd still, justifiably, pissed about Roe being overturned.

And we still haven't seeing polling after an inevitable criminal conviction. Sometimes it takes the big stories to break through the right-wing media barrier and reach portions of his base that are pure MAGA cultists.

Bottom line: Trump's still shitty enough to draw a large turnout just to insure the corrupt retard doesn't get a second shot.
Guess will see. I think people liked the stability, tax cuts and lack of global chaos of the time. But ultimately it may come down to how excited peeps are to turn out. Many middle of the road peeps may not turn out as they feel both are bad choices. I believe it's closer than the experts think (Lee Corso line) and Trump takes Biden. I thought dems would convince biden to step aside due to popularity. This is going to be a wild election.

If the left and independents don't turn up in the same numbers I think the mango molestor gets in, his base ain't goin anywhere regardless how many convictions he gets, let's hope people aren't complacent

Guess will see. I think people liked the stability, tax cuts and lack of global chaos of the time. But ultimately it may come down to how excited peeps are to turn out. Many middle of the road peeps may not turn out as they feel both are bad choices. I believe it's closer than the experts think (Lee Corso line) and Trump takes Biden. I thought dems would convince biden to step aside due to popularity. This is going to be a wild election.
I’m not so sure people liked Trump before, considering they voted him out. I guess you mean as compared to the current global inflation problem, and I agree that hurts Biden. Plus him being old as dirt is a problem.

I don’t think anyone (besides Trump’s rabid cult) wants either guy, and polls this early really don’t mean much. A lot can (and will) happen between now and November. Turnout will be key as always. They’ll hammer Roe v Wade and his (likely) convictions. Very tough road for him.

I do agree dems would be better off with some other candidate, though. There’s zero enthusiasm for Biden. And I think any other republican besides Trump winning the nomination would keep voters home and give republicans the win.

I honestly don’t know.

It seems unlikely, considering he squeaked by in 2016, and was soundly beaten in 2020. I just don’t see what he has done to win back independents or swing voters. But then again, I have no clue wtf he’s ever done to have the support that he’s got anyhow lol. The fact that we are still fucking around with this guy as a serious contender is insane to me.

I definitely don’t understand any perception of stability. He had more turnover in his administration than any modern president has had, He had a shocking number of appointees, even Cabinet-level, that were totally unqualified for their jobs. Trump’s presidency was all chaos, all the time. He’s fortunate that major foreign conflicts didn’t pop off, I don’t think that really had anything to do with his policies, personally.

And yeah, this election is going to be really, really ugly I think.

I’m not so sure people liked Trump before, considering they voted him out. I guess you mean as compared to the current global inflation problem, and I agree that hurts Biden. Plus him being old as dirt is a problem.

I don’t think anyone (besides Trump’s rabid cult) wants either guy, and polls this early really don’t mean much. A lot can (and will) happen between now and November. Turnout will be key as always. They’ll hammer Roe v Wade and his (likely) convictions. Very tough road for him.

I do agree dems would be better off with some other candidate, though. There’s zero enthusiasm for Biden. And I think any other republican besides Trump winning the nomination would keep voters home and give republicans the win.
No doubt it's a long race til November and a lot could and will happen to affect the outcome. This really is going to be a wild election.

We just need a real good false flag event to further divide this country. No biggie

Serious question, if Trump was running for President again (or won in 2016) would he be under any indictments for fraud?
You mean won in 2020? The fraud case is civil, so I think he may likely still be facing that even if he was Pres. He wouldn’t be under indictment for criminal offenses like the Jan 6, RICO, and classified documents cases because of the policy to not prosecute a sitting president.

This policy, along with pardon power, is a lot of why I think he is running again tbh.

Back