If USADA clears jon jones....

and you have zero proof of the majority of people being clean, where I provided plenty of examples of people cheating and people are caught cheating all the time. Reading comprehension, do you have it, motherfucker?

Again, where is your PROOF they are dirty?!?

See how that works?

You are talking out of your ass, over and over, with not a single bit of actual PROOF.

As I said, show me their failed tests, and I'll be all ears. You can't though, because you are full of shit. :D

People cheat for years and never get caught. Look at lance armstrong, silva, jones. Damn do you rock 47 chromosomes by any chance?

People cheat for years and never get caught. Look at lance armstrong, silva, jones. Damn do you rock 47 chromosomes by any chance?

It's funny to see you continue on questioning MY intelligence, while you continue to be proven completely full of shit. haha

Project, much? Time to look in the mirror buddeh - You are nowhere near as clever as you think you are.

USADA is not a joke. Think of how many have been caught and suspended. Sure, a few have wiggled out of harms way somehow. But the testing program has made many fighters mere mortals. Hence the parroting of “pre USADA”

The sport should be clean. Why? It’s peoples lives we’re talking about. Has the product suffered? Yes, I think it has. People missing weight and dropping out numbers are way up. I’m all about just bleed and so on. But, fighters on the whole make shit money and they are getting CTE. If there is a way to limit how hard they are hit in the head (keep PED’s out) then that is what needs to be done.

I'm back. I looked in the mirror, all I saw was complete perfection.
I bet you believe in God too since you love fairytales.

I'm back. I looked in the mirror, all I saw was complete perfection.
I bet you believe in God too since you love fairytales.

haha, you know what, you aren't a bad guy, even if we disagree on this subject. Peace be with you brother.

after clearing yoel, anderson, not catching ngannou while he trains and lives literally right below their noses and letting brock lesnar compete...

Will all the PED whiners in here still be deluded they are watching a clean sport?
Seriously, what will your reaction be? Will you still trust USADA?
<36>

The war on PEDs has already been lost just as much as the war on recreational drugs.

Helax, chill and enjoy
While this post holds a great deal of wisdom I feel the need to enlighten the forum with perhaps a bit more.

The USADA is not one of the "bad" institutions even if it ends up failing us in this case (in some cases, there is just too much money flying around). The USADA is the American branch of WADA, under the leadership of Dick Pound, which is the doping body that originally brought Lance Armstrong down, and ushered in the contemporary zeal for anti-doping, and the belief that doping is egregious enough to warrant it. It is WADA that is there alongside the ITF when Maria Sharapova trips over her own lies about taking meldonium for over a decade to treat a "heart condition", but it is the CAS (Court of Arbitration of Sport) that reduces her sanctions, and lends apologism to her lies. It is WADA that is there hip to hip with the IOC when the Russians abuse the Olympics in unprecedented and disgraceful fashion at Sochi, but it is the CAS that orchestrated their road back to competition in PyeonChang 2018.

WADA/USADA = good guy that is trying
CAS = bad guy that is monkey wrench for corrupt Big Men

The USADA has proved exceptionally inconvenient to the powers that be with their testing, and some of their top draws it has taken out since they have taken over anti-doping responsibilities. Things are a million times better off with them in the sport than if it was left solely to the UFC or "third party" testing bodies that are small outfits dependent on their client to exist; neither would the athletic commissions be any better.
Here’s how much control the UFC actually has over drug testing exemptions
There was another situation involving section 5.7 of the ADP recently when the UFC approached Andrea Lee to compete, and apparently had her sign a bout agreement, only for that bout to be cancelled due to section 5.7.4 of the UFC’s anti-doping policy.

That section of the policy essentially states that athletes who previously failed a test for, or admitted use of, a substance that is banned both in and out of competition, must be in the testing pool for 6 months unless USADA grant a TUE for that substance. Under this clause, the UFC has no ability to grant any exemptions. Lee had previously failed a test for a banned diuretic, which is prohibited both in and out of competition.
5.7.4 A new or returning Athlete who admits or has an established and verifiable history of the Use, Attempted Use or Possession of a substance or method that is classified as prohibited at all times on the Prohibited List shall not be permitted to compete in UFC Bouts until he/she has made him/herself available for Testing for a minimum period of six months before competing. At USADA’s discretion, such Athletes may also be required to provide a minimum of two negative Samples during the minimum six-month notice period before being cleared for competition. This provision shall not apply in situations in which (i) the Athlete’s Use of the Prohibited Substance or Method was pursuant to a valid TUE or (ii) USADA subsequently grants the Athlete a TUE for the substance or method in question.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#USADA_violation_and_second_stripping_of_title

Jones dosen't have a single test in the database in 2018, so if you see Cormier-Jones scheduled immediately after Cormier-Lesnar, I think you can trust the fanbase-- or at least the integrity of the sport-- has been proper fucked in both cases.

That's what I thought, you're a fucking muppet.

Beaten by your own words, but too much of a fucktard to admit it.
Pro MMA fighters confirmed that Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP and it wasn’t even close.

Deal with it.

Pro MMA fighters confirmed that Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP and it wasn’t even close.

Deal with it.

Yeah, I knew you'd avoid the actual conversation and try to deflect it with your bullshit.

Oh, and Anderson still failed the test after the Diaz fight. He's still a steroid cheat. Which I'm sure you'll also avoid talking about, and keep deflecting with your typical bullshit.

Yeah, I knew you'd avoid the actual conversation and try to deflect it with your bullshit.

Oh, and Anderson still failed the test after the Diaz fight. He's still a steroid cheat. Which I'm sure you'll also avoid talking about, and keep deflecting with your typical bullshit.
543E8C17-E947-4BE1-991A-391F0328B8F9.gif

Brandon, can you get a non pixelated chick as your avatar so I can get a proper chub on next time. Thank you.

AS is no longer relevant so i don't see a motive to unjustly clear him. I hate the guy, and he is definitely a cheater, i just don't see why usada would clear for any other reason then legit proof he is a victim of tainted supplements. Jones on the other hand..........

While this post holds a great deal of wisdom I feel the need to enlighten the forum with perhaps a bit more.

The USADA is not one of the "bad" institutions even if it ends up failing us in this case (in some cases, there is just too much money flying around). The USADA is the American branch of WADA, under the leadership of Dick Pound, which is the doping body that originally brought Lance Armstrong down, and ushered in the contemporary zeal for anti-doping, and the belief that it is egregious enough to warrant it. It is WADA that is there alongside the ITF when Maria Sharapova trips over her own lies about taking meldonium for over a decade to treat a "heart condition", but it is the CAS (Court of Arbitration of Sport) that reduces her sanctions, and lends apologism to her lies. It is WADA that is there hip to hip with the IOC when the Russians abuse the Olympics in unprecedented and disgraceful fashion at Sochi, but it is the CAS that orchestrated their road back to competition in PyeonChang 2018.

WADA/USADA = good guy that is trying
CAS = bad guy that is monkey wrench for corrupt Big Men

The USADA has proved exceptionally inconvenient to the powers that be with their testing, and some of their top draws it has taken out since they have taken over anti-doping responsibilities. Things are a million times better off with them in the sport than if it was left solely to the UFC or "third party" testing bodies that are small outfits dependent on their client to exist; neither would the athletic commissions be any better.
Here’s how much control the UFC actually has over drug testing exemptions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#USADA_violation_and_second_stripping_of_title

Jones dosen't have a single test in the database in 2018, so if you see Cormier-Jones scheduled immediately after Cormier-Lesnar, I think you can trust the fanbase-- or at least the integrity of the sport-- has been proper fucked in both cases.

UH OH....
weve-got-one-who-can-see.png

Goat CHEATER, you are correct. lol

Keep crying about GOATsp though - Them tears are dee-lish buddeh. :D

BS, he never cheated. Levelled playing field, your favs probably cheated more.

Aren't you too old to spend so much time at sherdog?

Jones is innocent. He needs to be cleared and own LHW and HW at the same time. Also give DC a third and more brutal beating and then beating Rockhold and Cain making all of AKA his kids.

BS, he never cheated. Levelled playing field, your favs probably cheated more.

Aren't you too old to spend so much time at sherdog?
hahaha

grasping at straws, as usual.

You juicehead fans are pure entertainment, I'll give you that.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
there is no athlete under the UFC/USADA program with a tue for testosterone. no.

and you still havnt backed up your claim of olympic atletes with testosterone tue's
You didn't specify UFC athlete.

It's irrelevant, olympians or USADA all use the same WADA protocol for Banned substances correct? If that is the case there really is no difference other than you arguing semantics.... Unless USADA is less strict than the Olympics which would support @LouisBolanos stance that USADA isn't as legit as you proclaim them to be.

Back