If we lost in WWII, do you think the world would be that bad?

If we lost in WWII, do you think the world would be that bad?

• Total voters
How exactly could the Nazi's have won? They were way overextended in Britain and in Russia. The USA was destroying Japan and the Nazis showed them little aid. Italy was a strong fart away from crumbling. I think WWII was a perfect storm at the start for Dolph and then when the drugs wore off he realized what a mess he made and knew he had severely fucked up.

If the Nazi's had shown some patience and waited a few more years they would have had nuclear weapons before anybody else... that's how they could have won.

I thought Hitler had bad health due to his amphetamine addiction. He may have been replaced with someone less crazy after the war was over.

I would hope the Nazis would have mellowed out over time since genocide isn't great for the economy.

Who knows for sure though. It's good they lost.

I mean if the Allies did lose the war, how much would humanity would of lost of even gained really?

I'll bet we be speaking mostly German than English and it won't be as multi-cultured. But how bad could humanity been years later or it would been ok. You think the human race would have been fine?

Or do you think the Nazis, would have slaughtered every colored person/Jew/sick/disabled that was alive during that time?

GettyImages-119505258-20a15e9.jpg
I mean they had a concentration camp just for children in Poland............

Yes. The Nazis would have slaughtered every Jew and disabled person in Europe and in any other territory they could conquer.

Would they have slaughtered all people of color or sick people? Not as clear but I wouldn't expect good things.

Given their comfort with exterminating life they deemed undesirable, and their open mindedness toward eugenics, I think we would see some fascinating modern era policies if Germany got the W.

If you are white you could likely navigate things and be safe. POC the world over and Jews and the LGBTQ would all be in grave danger. Work camps, exterminations, slavery, etc.

N.America likely would have been given to Japan to rule over which likely would have been even worse than Hitler ruling Europe with his gas chambers. That era's Japanese could be quite viscious.

As an expert on WW2 I will say this.
  • USA would be completely unaffected and the same. This idea that Germans wanted to conquer the world is preposterous. Though the USA still needed to defeat the Japanese however.
  • Europe would literally be the same, with a dominant Germany. Only we wouldn't have a woke EU but a fascistic EU.
  • We probably would not have the immigration problems in the EU.
Basically for Europe, it can be almost argued that German victory would be somewhat positive. But only due to the shitstorm that is modern Europe that makes everything else look good, even dictatorship.

As an expert on WW2 I will say this.
  • USA would be completely unaffected and the same. This idea that Germans wanted to conquer the world is preposterous. Though the USA still needed to defeat the Japanese however.
<mma4>

I’ve thought this as well. Something tells me that despite his ambitions. Hitler had no real desire to fight a trans oceanic war. It was a lot easier to go into Africa and England than to invade mainland US.

I am of the opinion however that had Hitler developed nuclear weapons first, we might have gotten a taste or two to keep the US docile. (At the very least, nuking islands in the pacific that were fuel hubs for the US, as he would have full control of the Atlantic.)

Serious question. What are you qualifications as an expert on WW2?

<mma4>

I’ve thought this as well. Something tells me that despite his ambitions. Hitler had no real desire to fight a trans oceanic war. It was a lot easier to go into Africa and England than to invade mainland US.

I am of the opinion however that had Hitler developed nuclear weapons first, we might have gotten a taste or two to keep the US docile.

Serious question. What are you qualifications as an expert on WW2?

I'm not a historian or anything. However like many Europeans, my family was quite affected by WW2, which led to intense research on the subject for over a decade.
I've also got a strong interest in military science, so I've especially studied the military aspects of it. In addition to the subject of war crimes which has fascinated me.

The German aim for war is an old European concept called "Mitteleuropa". It is a German geostrategic belief that if the center of the European continental mass is controlled, this superpower would then indirectly control the world and be autarkic, without needing further invasions. Hitler essentially pursued this goal, which had been pursued by the Germans and other European powers ever since the middle Ages.

Such a superstate would rival Asia or America and would not feel the need to attack them, only maintain them at a distance or trade.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitteleuropa

It'd be like Circus Circus circa the early 70s.

I would be working in a theme park probably, as that is in line with what Hitler had planned for Ireland. It was to become a holiday retreat for the Germans what with its hunting fishing etc.

Here is some music and video that goes well along this thread lol.

Interesting on how TS asks, "what if?"

Yet every post is "they couldn't have won because!"

Bro's... Simple directions on how to play the game

This is probably why the Nazis lost..
I don't even think Germany won that war iirc

Back