If you could change the result of one fight

Correct the scoring of Gleison Tibau vs Khabib Nurmagomedov to 30-27 in favor of Tibau like Chris Nelson and Tristan Critchfield of Sherdog.com and nearly every other member of the media had it.

Correct the scoring of Johny Hendricks vs Georges Saint-Pierre to 48-47 in favor of Hendricks like every single member of the media had it.

Correct the result of Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping to Rd 3: 5:00 - TKO (corner retirement) in favor of Silva because Bisping failed to answer the bell between rounds. Even when the referee signaled him to stand and his cornermen to exit the Octagon, Bisping remained on the stool and his cornermen continued to attend to him in violation of the rules and in violation of the referee's commands.

Correct the result of Chael Sonnen vs Jon Jones to Rd 1: 4:22 TKO (toe injury) in favor of Sonnen because Jones suffered an open facture to a bone in his toe and, by rule, is not allowed to continue.

Khabib vs conor - sherdog salt..

Holloway - volkanovski - too close to really call and holloway having fought everyone..

Jones vs hamill - hater salt..

Aldo vs conor - worthier dragon slayer than nate..

Nate vs mas - i think nate would have won a death match in round 36..

Maia VS Woodley. Would have loved to see Maia win the strap and he would have had a decent chance at beating Till the next fight before getting stomped by Usman.

Askren gets a 5 second KO over Masvidal by catching the knee and KO slamming him.

Tate pulls off some miracle to beat Rousey in the second fight.

Last edited:
I'd let Fedor vs Big Foot go on for one more round so they'd be no debate it was an early stoppage.

Jones vs DC 2, I want DC to brutally KO Jones with a monster overhand

Aldo vs Conor
or
Conor vs Nate 2

Either way Conor doesnt turn into whoever he is now as he wouldnt have got the LW free title fight at Eddie Alvarez...or Alvarez vs RDA?? Those 3 fights could have a decent ripple effect in the FW/LW of today.

Back