If you could only eat one food and drink one beverage for the rest of your life..

A genie comes to you and tells you to either choose one food and one drink or you will die instantly (he's not lying and there's nothing you can do except suicide yourself)

What food would you choose and what drink would you choose?

Things to consider:
-Nutrition-wise, your body will be completely fine regardless of what food/drink you choose. The only thing that will affect your body is calories.

-If you try to eat/drink anything that isn't what you have chosen, you will immediately throw up once it enters your mouth hole.

-You cannot do anything to alter the food taste or drink flavor - if you try it.. immediate death.

Tandoori mix and Mango lassi.

Fried chicken thighs and fruit punch. If I wanted to stay relatively healthy, ham sandwiches with the fixings (lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado light mayo, honey mustard, cheddar, pepper, cilantro) and 1% milk.

So I'm fine nurtrition wise? Does that mean my diet is as good as those health freaks, or just your average schmuck?

Medium-rare steak and Long Island Iced Teas.

A genie comes to you and tells you to either choose one food and one drink or you will die instantly (he's not lying and there's nothing you can do except suicide yourself)

What food would you choose and what drink would you choose?

Things to consider:
-Nutrition-wise, your body will be completely fine regardless of what food/drink you choose. The only thing that will affect your body is calories.

Okay. Tough choice. But, if all things are equal in regards to nutrition...

Food:
13418462501522859379.jpg

Sambosay Goshti. It's a fried pastry with ground beef and chick peas. It tastes awesome.

Burgers, Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Chalupas, and Fried Chicken were all contenders.

Drink:
captain+morgan+rum+and+diet+coke+with+lime.JPG

-If you try to eat/drink anything that isn't what you have chosen, you will immediately throw up once it enters your mouth hole.

-You cannot do anything to alter the food taste or drink flavor - if you try it.. immediate death.

Immediate death? That is fucking harsh, dude.

Last edited:
Grilled chiken+roasted potatotes
Beer

Calzone pizza

Red wine, preferably from a Syrah Grenache

Locked me up with that food and Danni Ashe in a little castel in Normandy, and I can last 15 years...

Back