If you could only pick two pills?

2 and 3- new man on the pro bowling tour with a 10" dick.

6 is a waste if you have 2
For the most skilled jester, the best gun for hire - sure. But not all mastery is rewarded with big money, much like a lot of crap sells well. Especially if you wanna bring something out from the inner world.

So if my dream is to do 10 feet tall oil painting masterpieces that would put classical artists to shame of whatever scenes I want at whatever pace I wanna paint them with no deadlines, client input, worry about expenses and no care about selling them or not selling them, what's mainstream and what others will think of it - much less setting up a business for it - if this is my dream then all I want is skills to bring those images to life, to experience that mastery come out through you with enough fuck you money to not worry about shit.

2 would be fine enough for me. It will solve 5 and 6 which in a way helps with 1 and 4

2 and 9.

Mastering Olympic gymastics, wilderness survival, and sniper school.

Eating all the cakes, pies, donuts, cookies, and ice creams and drinking all the beer.

2 (If I get to pick the skills):This would cover most if not all the other offers.
&
8: I assume this is natural and not plastic surgery

For the most skilled jester, the best gun for hire - sure. But not all mastery is rewarded with big money, much like a lot of crap sells well. Especially if you wanna bring something out from the inner world.

So if my dream is to do 10 feet tall oil painting masterpieces that would put classical artists to shame of whatever scenes I want at whatever pace I wanna paint them with no deadlines, client input, worry about expenses and no care about selling them or not selling them, what's mainstream and what others will think of it - much less setting up a business for it - if this is my dream then all I want is skills to bring those images to life, to experience that mastery come out through you with enough fuck you money to not worry about shit.
if you are a master at anything, people will gladly pay you for it

the rest is you putting up obstacles for being paid

If you doubled 7 and 8, they would be more tempting.

3 and 5, easy. Apparently according to most of you, happiness is overrated.

5. What else do you need? The rest are just trying to get to what 5 provides.

THIS! I don’t understand how this is tough. Every other pill and basically life in general is to try and be happy.

You want money or look younger or change a body part etc in order to feel happier about yourself.

5 and 6 easily.

Back