If you could talk to yourself 10 years ago, would you say “work harder” or “don’t work so hard”

It's not sponging off the government when they take it off your pay check every damn week of you life. We pay into it. I proudly squeezed every single penny out of them that i was entitled to. I'm back to work now and have been for about a month and it is going great. Sadly your story will never change a grown ass man that still lives wivv his mum and dad. smh

Dude, that's just sad, listen to yourself "I proudly squeezed every single penny out of them that i was entitled to" That's the words of an entitled child not a man and you are advocating for working even less? no wonder they fired you.

Glad things are going better for you now but you might want to try some of that "working harder" thing occasionally so you don't get fired again.

...and that's why you are where you are in life dude. Sad.
What do you mean man? I just got rehired at a job that i previously worked at for nine years. I was hired on the spot and making a great wage with profit sharing at the end of the year! My apartment is very quiet and peaceful unlike the other place so really things couldn't be going any better why are you forever butthurt by me?

What do you mean man? I just got rehired at a job that i previously worked at for nine years. I was hired on the spot and making a great wage with profit sharing at the end of the year! My apartment is very quiet and peaceful unlike the other place so really things couldn't be going any better why are you forever butthurt by me?

Dude, remember the pitiful PM's where you whined about how lonely you were and how much your life sucks? Remember when despite the fact I don't even know you or even like you, I tried to be cool and help out, only for you to throw it back in my face and continue to be an asshole?

You are my very OPPOSITE, you are lazy, entitled and always view yourself as a victim. Your problems are entirely of your own making and honestly, you annoy me. Stop saying stupid, selfish bullshit and I'll stop commenting. Until then, get over it.

Glad things are going better for you now but you might want to try some of that "working harder" thing occasionally so you don't get fired again.
I'll bet this is how you spent your working days

upload_2023-2-2_7-42-20.png

I have been self employed since 2003 so... no.

You're lazy, entitled and will always be a loser. Might as well make peace with it now.
living off your parents equals self employed
<YeahOKJen>

living off your parents equals self employed
<YeahOKJen>

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. You have literally nothing on me and never will.

Some people were destined to live their lives simply for the amusement of people like me. Embrace your role fat boy.

"Take three or four days off. Figure out a new plan. Stick to what works with that plan. Fuck anyone who tries to give you shit over it. And get into better physical shape. It's gonna be a bitch trying to get right after this disaster. And buy that lot behind you. You can do a lot of awesome stuff with that."

I’d say “Don’t go down on fat girls you dirty bastard!”

I would say... "Here are the numbers for the lotto jackpot."

Back