Media If you don't love Max, you are a loser.

Stan-826x620.jpg

I really enjoy his fights but I wouldn’t kiss him on the lips if you know what I’m saying
Don't give up. If you try, you're a winner in his book

Lol the best thing about that ending sequence was max stood in there and swung and just so happened to be cleaner. Gaethje JUST missed with some absoloute bombs

love / hate is subjective

better argument would be if you don't appreciate max as a fighter you are XYZ

Max seems like a great dude. A great fighter also, who gives it all up there.

That said, I dont love him. I dont hate him either. I like watching his fights and I am eager to see who he will fight next. Is this ok OP, or does that make me an idiot?

:)
You are NOT an idiot!
a LOOOOOZER

Holloway is awesome, one of the most skilled and talented fighters in UFC. Always exciting to watch as well and is so fast and accurate. He could easily be champion again, he got the skill level for it.

I'm a fan. one of the fun fighters to watch for sure.

To expand on your point, I'd say that there are few active male fighters whom it doesn't make sense at all to be a hater of.

Max Holloway, Alex 'Poatan' Pereira, Jiri, Volkanovski, Tom Aspinall, Ciryl Gane, Wonderboy, Brandon Moreno, Rob Whittaker, and Charles (to a lesser extent).

I am sure if I spent a few minutes I could think of more fighters but the above list will do for now. Excluded female fighters; a lot of them are sweethearts anyway/either way.

One thing I would politely nitpick on your thread topic, my sherbro, is you using the word "love". I mean, one can choose to not like Max Holloway, and I ain't got no prob with that. But, if one's a hater then I'd be scratching my head and asking him why he hates 'Jerome' Holloway.

It's because his fans were too busy planning his funeral. I've rooted against max quite a few times, yet I found myself trying to cheer up all the crying max fans who were acting like he was a lamb being lead to slaughter lol. Now they've just stopped their preemptive crying and started partying, that's why.....understandably. What a moment max had.
I got a lot wrong for 300 and trust me I deserve shit for it lol, but the one pick I was confident in was Max beating Justin and as the fight got closer the more I believed Max would do really well in this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back