If You Don't Mind Sharing, How Tall Are You and What is Your Weight?

5'10.5"
238lb
Gym 2 hours 4 -5days a week.
Chest/ tris / cardio
Back/cardio
Legs
Rest
Arms/ cardio
Shoulders/cardio
Rest
Rest.
Diet is 30% ok 70% American poor person.

5'10 170. I don't do shit right now as far as working out. Sometimes I'll go for a walk with the wife around the neighborhood. Not during winter though. My boy does pushups and weights everyday and sometimes he'll get me to do 20 or so with him. Or when I'm travelling for work I'll stretch at the airport. I have a hot tub I sit in almost every night, I think that may count for something. As long as I can still lift and deal with my 100lb travel bag and put my 60lb bag in the overhead compartment, I'm good

6'4, 212 as of right now. Excercise for me is a lot of stretching, planks, and some bands. And walking, I walk a lot. Couple hours every day. Have a herniated disc thats pushing on my nerve path, left leg is constantly screaming in pain bc of it. So all of my excercise right now is basically physio moves. Can't run or bike bc of my back, cant play hockey but I can walk painfree. Its my new hobby, only thing that doesn't hurt to do.

Don't ever fuck up your back, its way worse than what you imagine it would be, I'm fuckin miserable everyday bc of it but still a man rocket.

6'4, 212 as of right now. Excercise for me is a lot of stretching, planks, and some bands. And walking, I walk a lot. Couple hours every day. Have a herniated disc thats pushing on my nerve path, left leg is constantly screaming in pain bc of it. So all of my excercise right now is basically physio moves. Can't run or bike bc of my back, cant play hockey but I can walk painfree. Its my new hobby, only thing that doesn't hurt to do.

Don't ever fuck up your back, its way worse than what you imagine it would be, I'm fuckin miserable everyday bc of it but still a man rocket.
That sounds horrible. You ever try one of those percussion devices? Hypervolt hyperice, theragun, etc. I have the original silver hypervolt and it's a game changer

That sounds horrible. You ever try one of those percussion devices? Hypervolt hyperice, theragun, etc. I have the original silver hypervolt and it's a game changer

yea I've got a theragun amd love it for loosening my hips but it doesn't help with the disc. Its shit brother, take care of yourself. I go see a surgeon in a few weeks and am terrified about the prospect of back surgery

yea I've got a theragun amd love it for loosening my hips but it doesn't help with the disc. Its shit brother, take care of yourself. I go see a surgeon in a few weeks and am terrified about the prospect of back surgery
Scary. good luck man. I grew up with my dad having back issues. Sometimes he would be laid up with a heat pad for days . I grew up with a healthy fear of the back.

That's sort of what I had surgery to kinda fix... L5/S1 - left leg was boggy, numb foot... Fell multiple times due to it. Was a lot of pain initially but then I exacerbated it doing spinning shit... It went from pain to numb...

Post surgery, leg is good but foot is still half numb, fallen a few times, 0 pain really tho. They say prolly a year for the nerves to rebuild (like a micrometer a day or some voodoo), maybe longer, maybe never fully.

I was a very reckless youth and other than one slip as an adult I have to own all my damage.

Damn it looks like I'm the smallest manlet thus far. 5' 6", 157 lbs. Haven't trained much since my car accident, but have been doing OK with my benching. Can likely still bench teh 275 at least, but I haven't tried doing a heavy single since my accident 6 months ago. I think until my head can tolerate heavier lifting I am no longer going to focus on powerlifting, but instead working out to rebuild my tolerance and for health and aesthetics.

5'7"
154 lbs

I keep trying to get to welterweight for boxers (147), but just can't seem to with my current eating routine. I work out 6 days a week, minimum of 30 mins. 200 sit ups/day, 200 leg lifts/day, 100 torso twists/day, 100 push ups/3x a week, 30 100lbs curls/3x a week, 30 100lbs shoulder press/3x a week, 30 100lbs squats/3x a week, 100 calf raises/3x a week.

Diet is protein focused, I try to shoot for 20g minimum each meal, lots of leafy greens daily and try to not eat sweets.

That's sort of what I had surgery to kinda fix... L5/S1 - left leg was boggy, numb foot... Fell multiple times due to it. Was a lot of pain initially but then I exacerbated it doing spinning shit... It went from pain to numb...

Post surgery, leg is good but foot is still half numb, fallen a few times, 0 pain really tho. They say prolly a year for the nerves to rebuild (like a micrometer a day or some voodoo), maybe longer, maybe never fully.

I was a very reckless youth and other than one slip as an adult I have to own all my damage.
my L4 but yeah, your atory rings true. Its horrible.

I've had a few falls bc the leg doesnt work right, tripped on the edge of the bathtub but luckily was getting out of it and not into it, just spilled onto the floor.
Caught a curb crossing the street and fell in front of a bunch of school kods, they laughed the'yre asses of at me and it kind of cheered me up lol.

First time my foot went numb it scared the fuck out of me stopped playing hockey bc I'm not.lifting the left foot and kept toepicking while turning.

Its so wierd when your body isnt responding to the commands.

Glad your feeling a bit better bro, the surgery scares me though

Back