Media If you thought Marvin won that you probably thought Conor beat khabib

Who's claiming this? Vettori's mum?

Also how could anyone Conor beat Khabib. lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's talking about Martin Vertori, you goof. He didn't mention anything about Marvin Vettori.

On a serious note, you started a thread just to argue with one guy when you could have just did that in the original thread?

He's talking about Martin Vertori, you goof. He didn't mention anything about Marvin Vettori.

On a serious note, you started a thread just to argue with one guy when you could have just did that in the original thread?

I think they are more in the closet.

No doubt Marvin lost the fight but it was much more competitive than a lot of people here are willing to admit

Cant agree more. If you watch the fight without the biased commentary you will see that it was pretty close. Izzy was countering and running most the fight and keeping the fight at a distance. Good on him, factor in the illegal eye poke and the nut shot and this performance wasnt really that great from Izzy. The dude is just a bland fighter, slapping and checking the oil at the end of the round was classless, Izzy has the nerve to talk about respect after like he deserves any. He was also saying he arguable might have won the fight against Jan. The dude is delusional. Cant wait to see him get his ass kicked by next fight.

He definitely didn't win.

And I don't like Marvin.
I find him irritating personally, and don't respect his skills.

However that was a shit win for Israel.
Not very dominant at all...
He def won
But not by much
And moments were very close.

Makes him look even all the more human again.

No I proved at least 1 doofus thought Marvin won. So not making shit up.

What part of "I THINK they are more in the closet" do you not understand? Focus on the "I THINK" part. That's you making shit up.

No one cares about one poster. Like I said, you could have just argued with him in the original thread but you wanted some attention.

If you thought Marvin won that you probably thought Carlos Condit beat Nick Diaz

I thought Carlos won but that fight was at least somewhat competitive where this fight wasn’t even close. You’d have to mentally unstable or smoking crack to think Marvin won that fight.

Two totally different fights and fighters .. Conor has great stand up and questionable cardio.. Vettori is big and conditioned while not particular good at any specific area but competent all around .. if Vettori had Conor’s stand up= Goat status .. if Conor had vettori’s cardio = Goat status lol . But yes I’m Italian and Vettori clearly lost that fight.. he is so hard headed in not listening to his coach smh

Back