If You Want Your Door Dash, You Better Tip

I don’t understand ordering fast food at home. It’s not fast or hot by the time it reaches your house. Could’ve beaten and robbed your neighbor for food by then.

Or you could have beaten them off. Whatever.

By that same logic take it up with door dash when you get your food after waiting for hours or not at all.

well no shit, how am I supposed to know why my food was late or not at all. I’m not gonna complain to a delivery person if he’s late, or if he doesn’t show up.
But if I’m comprehending you’re dogshit argument or what you’re trying to say is that if I don’t leave a “pre tip” that if my food doesn’t show up I’m the asshole for HIM being such an ignorant cunt that he expected a pre tip and also made the assumption that I wouldn’t tip in person….
Tipping is a gratuity based on service not some for sure I’m going to give you money. It’s not even about the money cuz I’m anything but cheap or frugile, I tip very well. It’s that some cunts think you can have absolutely zero worth or skill on this world and that your entitled to shit. You don’t wanna make minimum wage or dogshit money, dont get a dogshit job. And if you do get a dogshit job don’t be a piece of shit and blame other people, take accountability for your shit life decisions, or bitch at your employer, you know the one paying you.

we should just start sending our favorite mma fighters tips so they don’t bitch at Dana any more for shit pay. Cuz that makes sense ya know

I treat people who make/handle my food better than anyone in the world besides my dog. My first job was as a busboy at a pretty big chain restaurant. You ever seen the movie Waiting? They weren't exaggerating, if anything what we did was worse. You never mess with people serving your food.

I treat people who make/handle my food better than anyone in the world besides my dog. My first job was as a busboy at a pretty big chain restaurant. You ever seen the movie Waiting? They weren't exaggerating, if anything what we did was worse. You never mess with people serving your food.

And this is exactly why I take immense pleasure not tipping peasants in the US. The audacity you have to think you are owed a percentage of the business gross revenue from the customer and that you will extort them over it and fuck them over if they don't comply is disgusting.

Nothing brings me more satisfaction than writing $0 on a bill and signing it in the US.

Last edited:
great job in promoting the service for which you make a living stupid kid!.. your entire generation can keep taking your anxiety pills and complaining about life and the whole world is against them... you deserve to be miserable, but hey you are too stupid to see it

As far as people who dont organize your life to be ordering those stupid services, well go ahead keep ordering, you deserve each other I guess

Just a heads up to the non tippers, there’s secret Reddit groups for drivers who share the names of non tippers, and those people end up eating a lot of Booger sandwiches and snot sodas.

Another example why you should never tip in the US.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to the non tippers, there’s secret Reddit groups for drivers who share the names of non tippers, and those people end up eating a lot of Booger sandwiches and snot sodas.
By no means am I an expert but the three? (could be more maybe 5) times I have ever ordered this shit it has always come in a "tamper" proof bag i.e. stapled and completely sealed at restaurant. If I ever received an open bag from the greasy low life driver. Id refuse it for sure.

What I got from the thread is that people are not really tipping, it's more an auction to get non-shitty delivery faster.

Honestly, I can't imagine being a successful grown adult that brags about not tipping. I'm sure you've heard stories about potential relationships where the partner has watched interactions with waiters, waitresses, cashiers, etc. The same goes with business meetings. You can tell a lot about someone by how they interact with people in the service industry. This is also true for parents. I've had my kids order their own food since they could talk. They watch how you interact with others. I've never been a server or in any industry with tipping, but to me, it's an important job that teaches basic social skills, sales, customer service, etc. Granted, I'm in a state where the minimum wage for those in a tipped industry is incredibly low, but I can't imagine not tipping if they are doing their job correctly. If tipping was abolished in a state like mine, you'd be paying the same amount or more overall anyhow.

And this is exactly why I take immense pleasure not tipping peasants in the US. The audacity you have to think you are owed a percentage of the business gross revenue from the customer and that you will extort them over it and fuck them over if they don't comply is disgusting.

Nothing brings me more satisfaction than writing $0 on a bill and signing it in the US.
I can only imagine what your broke ass must have eaten after a return to a restaurant or getting food from a delivery service that you previously stiffed. I don't know where your from or how your customs work, but if you are in another country you play by their rules. I have seen and done some fowl shit (not proud of it) to people like you. You have no idea, but you keep doing you.

I'm fine with either system and have spent a lot of time in both.

That said, i prefer the American system where the server gets a base pay (that I do think should be higher) but then the customer gets to provide the tip and increase or decrease it based on quality of service. I have had some great service and some poor service so I don't want the tip baked in, regardless.

Why should the service change with each customer, server, restaurant, branch, etc? This makes no sense.
There should always be a decent level of service. That's like bare minimum.
It's beyond bizarre to me that people think they should get paid extra to smile, say hello, or to give you a warm plate of food that you're paying for.

Servers busting their ass in an attempt to get the maximum tip just breeds a sense of entitlement to that tip. Why is this tipping thing only applied to restaurants? Why not give tips to repairmen, or the Walmart worker that climbs a ladder to get an item for me?

I tip 8 dollars every time unless my food is expensive enough that I don’t think that’s fair and then I’ll increase it if the person was polite, quick etc

Why should the service change with each customer, server, restaurant, branch, etc? This makes no sense.
There should always be a decent level of service. That's like bare minimum.
It's beyond bizarre to me that people think they should get paid extra to smile, say hello, or to give you a warm plate of food that you're paying for.

Servers busting their ass in an attempt to get the maximum tip just breeds a sense of entitlement to that tip. Why is this tipping thing only applied to restaurants? Why not give tips to repairmen, or the Walmart worker that climbs a ladder to get an item for me?
Because other industries don't pay people next to nothing with the expectation that the rest will be made up in tips. It's always been weird to me that people don't look at the entire picture with stuff like this. Its like when you order a pizza. People look at the base charge, tax, and delivery fee and (cheap) people say wtf I'm not adding a tip on top of all of that. Fuck outta here.

Then they're mad when it takes an hour to get their pizza. Well, that happened because the driver probably had multiple deliveries to make at once and remembered you never tip. So your food got delivered last. You don't have to tip them, then conversely they don't have to care about providing good service. It's all supply and demand. People making low wages generally don't feel honor bound to provide a good customer experience if that customer isn't going to take care of them.

lol American tip culture is so god damned stupid.
This idea that the customer needs to do some extra math, or the worker has to rely on either the generosity of customers, or societal pressure to get paid is the dumbest shit imaginable.
Set a price up front and you wouldnt have to deal with such nonsense.
It’s so the business can pay the servers basically nothing. Fuck yeah!!!!

That is kind of messed up IMO.

The level of entitlement some people in the US have is incredible.

And this is coming from a guy who tips pretty good on deliverys (I ask for icecream maybe once every other month)

Because other industries don't pay people next to nothing with the expectation that the rest will be made up in tips. It's always been weird to me that people don't look at the entire picture with stuff like this. Its like when you order a pizza. People look at the base charge, tax, and delivery fee and (cheap) people say wtf I'm not adding a tip on top of all of that. Fuck outta here.

Then they're mad when it takes an hour to get their pizza. Well, that happened because the driver probably had multiple deliveries to make at once and remembered you never tip. So your food got delivered last. You don't have to tip them, then conversely they don't have to care about providing good service. It's all supply and demand. People making low wages generally don't feel honor bound to provide a good customer experience if that customer isn't going to take care of them.
Crazy that the dynamic exists between the customer and employer not the employer and the business
It’s almost like coercive or something

rly mks U thnk

That is kind of messed up IMO.

The level of entitlement some people in the US have is incredible.

And this is coming from a guy who tips pretty good on deliverys (I ask for icecream maybe once every other month)
Why is it entitlement lol

Why is it entitlement lol
Because they cry about everything when it's not like they feel it should be and they go to stupid platforms like TikTok to complain.

"Oh, he didn't tip me.. I'm going to cry on social media and not deliver his food"

I think that attitude is mediocre at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back