If you were allowed dual citizenship, which country would that be and why?

USA and China. East and west best best best, the people from wannabe countries like Australia Finland Korea japan, and even lower tier countries like Cambodia, Honduras, the UK, etc.. would be jelly

I got triple citizenship brah!

Not sure if it will survive brexit, might have to drop to two. British, Irish and German.

I honestly don't know what I'd choose.

If I could have another it would be Switzerland or Norway because of the quality of life there. High taxes but everything is such a high standard.

I already have nationalities out the ass. English. Welsh. German. Canadian.

I'd want Russia though. Says it all that once Seagal hit a certain level of badassery Russia just decided to make him Russian.

Lol at Welsh being a nationality <BronTroll1>

How'd you get English and Welsh nationalities?

I'm chucking my British passport in if that's the case and claiming I want an English one....

And I want Greek nationality. Love the country and people. Hope to retire there.

I'm entitled to French nationality as well as British so that may be an option...

Greece is a good call if you got the money fuck making money over there.

Never tagged you for a frog man! <DirkMavs>

Greece is a good call if you got the money fuck making money over there.

Never tagged you for a frog man! <DirkMavs>

Wife is...I get it through marriage...nationality that is..

I already have Argentine (birth) and American(Naturalized) citizenship. I could get an Italian since my great-grandfather on my father’s was born in Italy and moved over to Argentina and maybe even Germany since my mother’s grandparents came over from Germany. I think I’m good, I don’t need any other.

Dude get that Italian citizenship. Even if you don't ever live there, why wouldn't you want that door open for you to the EU? Or for your future kids to have that option?

As for me, I've been living in Spain for the past 4 years (I'm from the US), and it's really not bad at all. I just got my residency a few months ago so that allows me to work here like normal and join the national health care.

The economy is rough and wages are lower than the US but the lifestyle, history, architecture, beaches, culture, and nightlife make up for it. The cost of living is much lower than the US as well.

Last edited:
Back