IGN says that Resident Evil 5 is too racist to remake, and should be re-written.

I think the ignore function will filter out all direct posts made by the ignored user, but if someone quotes you, they can see what that person said, as well as the quoted text

It shows who has been quoted, but not what they actually said.

You have to click "show ignored content" to read it.

That's a feature for people who struggle to ignore people they're ignoring.

Spaniards are technically considered Hispanic by the U.S. Census Bureau, which defines the term as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
You didn't answer my question, are people native to spain in europe (where the game is set) white?

TS bringing the most important issues that face the world, one day at a time .
Hey that's my line!!

Isn't this the sort of article that would typically have your crowd REEE'ing and sperging out though?

"OMG WOKE CORPORATION END OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION" is the response I expected from you.

It's not racist but it's just a trope that isn't done anymore by major studios. It follows that white guy goes to shit village. The female lead is a mixed woman with British accent. There is nothing redeemable about the area. No one to save and you should just carpet bomb the place. You get spear chucking enemies or big black guy with no shirt as the bruiser/tank enemy type. I don't like the game because it's not really a RE game.

Again this is not racist at all. It's fucking video games and these Japanese companies aren't privy to western sensitivities. You can put one white zombie among the group of zombies and trolls on the web will have a challenge to complete the stage without killing that one white zombie. Personally I don't know what is the proper depiction of black characters in games. You draw them neutral and reskin them black then people will claim they aren't black enough. If you draw them with too strong black features then people get upset. You can put in a zombie that looks exactly like Jay-Z and people will think you are being racist.

Gta 6 is gonna be so shit cause of the leftist do gooders

We did it guys .
Zombies can be racist given geographical location now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back