Illegal Immigrant Falls From California's 30-foot Border Wall, Breaks Both Legs

No, you didn't. I alluded to something, but didn't seem to know how to articulate it. You appear to want me to make a point for you, and then respond to it. No thanks, make your own arguments if you can.

Since it's been a while, let's rehash my point. It's messed up and immoral to be excited to see a guy you don't know fall off a 30-foot wall and break his legs.

There are now like 5 or 6 guys trying to argue that it is in fact moral to enjoy seeing a guy you don't know break his legs. Lol.

He's not just "climbing a wall", he's illegally entering a country.

He's not just "hurting himself", illegal aliens cause damage to everyone.

Just be honest.

You can't be happy that an illegal was stopped from entering? It was not specifically celebrating the guy breaking his legs.

He was mocking the guy for falling and breaking his legs, Lol. "Aw what a sad story...TRUMP!"

Come on man. You can just disagree, and say you think it's perfectly fine. But stop trying to change the meaning of what people said for them.

What I was referring to earlier, was when Waig said Trump never said he was going to build more than 800 miles worth of wall. I posted a video of an interviewer asking, "How can you build 1,900 miles of wall?" and Trump responded by saying, "It's easy, I'm a builder! It's more difficult to build a 90 story building."

Waig said that it didn't count, because he was responding to a reporter. Lol.

He's not just "climbing a wall", he's illegally entering a country.

He's not just "hurting himself", illegal aliens cause damage to everyone.

Just be honest.

Just tell me where you stand here, so that I can begin to understand you.

Situation 1: A man tries to climb over a border wall and falls 30 feet, breaking both his legs. Laugh, celebrate, be neutral, or show sympathy?

Situation 2: A man is late for work and speeding down the highway, he misjudges a turn and hits a tree, breaking both of his legs. Laugh, celebrate, be neutral, or show sympathy?

Just tell me where you stand here, so that I can begin to understand you.

Situation 1: A man tries to climb over a border wall and falls 30 feet, breaking both his legs. Laugh, celebrate, be neutral, or show sympathy?

Situation 2: A man is late for work and speeding down the highway, he misjudges a turn and hits a tree, breaking both of his legs. Laugh, celebrate, be neutral, or show sympathy?

You're asking me to humor you when instead of just admitting you didn't use honest language you resorted to accusing me of empty posting.

I can show sympathy to both while realizing that one is worse.

You're asking me to humor you when instead of just admitting you didn't use honest language you resorted to accusing me of empty posting.

I didn't use dishonest language. I stated that the act of speeding is putting other people's lives at risk, and the act of climbing a border wall is only putting your own life at risk.

You apparently wanted me to say, "Oh, but that guy will eventually be a drain on the economy, so it's fun to laugh at him breaking both his legs." But like I said from the beginning, I would hope he is apprehended. I would not hope or celebrate him almost killing himself.

He was mocking the guy for falling and breaking his legs, Lol. "Aw what a sad story...TRUMP!"

Why does have to be that, and not merely being happy about the illegal being stopped? What does "TRUMP!" have anything to do with celebrating a guy breaking his own legs?

Now sure, the "sad story" is not giving a shit about what happened to the guy, but it's not celebrating it. You don't have to care with every fiber of your being about some random guy breaking his legs while doing something stupid, or else be interpreted as "celebrating" it.

Come on man. You can just disagree, and say you think it's perfectly fine. But stop trying to change the meaning of what people said for them.

That guy didn't say anything. He just posted gifs.

And again, you're allowed to be amused by the consequences of some idiot's actions, and not be deemed a sadist.

Let's put another spin on this "human decency" shit to see how consistent you are. Did you not find it amusing when that firearms safety guy shot himself in the foot?

If you can't snicker at that just a little bit, you might just be dead inside.

Yeah, the speeding is much worse.

Let's put another spin on this "human decency" shit to see how consistent you are. Did you not find it amusing when that firearms safety guy shot himself in the foot?

This is where the chronic lack of understanding of irony rears its ugly rear. That is maybe the most shockingly ironic piece of film in existence, while falling when scaling a wall is not very ironic. It is not the same kind of "amusement" at all.

Why does have to be that, and not merely being happy about the illegal being stopped? What does "TRUMP!" have anything to do with celebrating a guy breaking his own legs?

Now sure, the "sad story" is not giving a shit about what happened to the guy, but it's not celebrating it. You don't have to care with every fiber of your being about some random guy breaking his legs while doing something stupid, or else be interpreted as "celebrating" it.

That guy didn't say anything. He just posted gifs.

And again, you're allowed to be amused by the consequences of some idiot's actions, and not be deemed a sadist.

I don't agree that a man climbing a border wall is automatically an idiot who deserves to break both his legs. That's where the disconnect is.

As far as the other people's posts, it was perfectly clear what the intention was. I'm not playing that game anymore, I already wore out my patience with Waig's, "That doesn't count, find another one," earlier.

I can appreciate the irony of the guy saying he's super qualified to handle guns right as he accidentally discharges his gun. But no, I don't find it funny that he actually shot himself or that he accidentally discharged his gun in a room full of kids. I honestly didn't even know he actually shot himself until just now, I thought he shot the floor.

I did find it funny that Plexico Burress shot himself in the leg while sneaking a gun into a club. But that's because I can only assume he had some intention of potentially murdering somebody with it. Sneaking a gun into a club is dangerous to everybody in the club, it's putting people's lives in immediate danger. I wouldn't have found it funny if he was seriously hurt though.

This is where the chronic lack of understanding of irony rears its ugly rear. That is maybe the most shockingly ironic piece of film in existence, while falling when scaling a wall is not very ironic. It is not the same kind of "amusement" at all.

No, this is you, a typical Liberal hypocrite, picking and choosing what kind of physical pain inflicted on someone is okay to get a kick out of.

I mean, that guy might have serious injuries! How dare you laugh at his pain, you sadist!

You're just a phony, Fawlty. A Louis CK supporting, phony moral posturing Liberal. Is normal.

For those claiming a wall won't work:

It worked for Israel and for Hungary.

Attempted border entries have fallen since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and within the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500.[38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunga...e_number_of_illegal_migrants_entering_Hungary

Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][48] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[49][50]

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[51] to 9 in 2010.[52]

Israeli officials (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[54]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier#Effectiveness

Also LMFAO at the crocodile tears flooding this thread.
The assclown got what he deserved. Now, send him the fuck back.

Only one thing to do, go German style like it was 1989 on that racist wall!

No, this is you, a typical Liberal hypocrite, picking and choosing what kind of physical pain inflicted on someone is okay to get a kick out of.

I mean, that guy might have serious injuries! How dare you laugh at his pain, you sadist!

You're just a phony, Fawlty. A Louis CK supporting, phony moral posturing Liberal. Is normal.
Irony is what makes things funny. Things happening that are so far out of line with expectations that they undermine our expectations, or things that have multiple meanings which reveal themselves to be at odds, or poetic reversals of fortune. The gun instructor shooting himself is fucking hilarious, especially for his reaction. A guy falling off a wall that is meant to be dangerous to people rates very low in irony.

I already wore out my patience with Waig's, "That doesn't count, find another one," earlier.

Scenario:

I ask you how you will accomplish 2X, even though your intention is to accomplish only X and you have never claimed you will accomplish 2X.

Instead of correcting my error and without specifying if you will accomplish 2X or X, you explain a general method that could be used to accomplish 2X or X.

Question: when did you ever say you were going to accomplish 2X?

-----
As I see it, the above model maps neatly onto our earlier disagreement.

I didn't use dishonest language. I stated that the act of speeding is putting other people's lives at risk, and the act of climbing a border wall is only putting your own life at risk.

You apparently wanted me to say, "Oh, but that guy will eventually be a drain on the economy, so it's fun to laugh at him breaking both his legs." But like I said from the beginning, I would hope he is apprehended. I would not hope or celebrate him almost killing himself.

Don't tell me my inner motivations, you don't know them.

You are framing this dishonestly. For one, you're comparing speeding to illegal entry, lol. You then downplay the problems with illegals but highlight the problems with speeding. You've been biased from post one.

I gotta get back to work, break a leg.

would love to see them just pick him up and gently place him back on the other side of the wall and drive off

Clearly you'vey never seen Born in East LA, he could have just forgot his very legal American passport in his American residence. This man could be a patriot.

My bad

Back