Illegal Immigrant Falls From California's 30-foot Border Wall, Breaks Both Legs

People getting hurt doing random stupid things is a lot different than what happened in this thread. It's pure racism aimed at any brown immigrant. TS posts tons of stories trying to paint all immigrants as rapists, and criminals. And, of course, all the people in here laughing at this guys injuries are anti-immigration. It's not a coincidence. Spin however you want, but @waiguoren and all the other clowns in here are racists.

Some of us can find humor in things and not be racists or anti-immigration. Anti-ILLEGAL immigration you bet we're against that though . . .

And you better believe that everyone on here would laugh at a white redneck doing the exact same thing.

Some of us can find humor in things and not be racists or anti-immigration. Anti-ILLEGAL immigration you bet we're against that though . . .

And you better believe that everyone on here would laugh at a white redneck doing the exact same thing.
No one would ever make a thread in the War Room about a redneck falling off a wall. You're being obtuse.

Would you cheer when someone crosses a highway illegally and gets clipped?

giphy.gif

This happened in Calexico, California, one of the three areas for which the Trump administration has begun construction of new bollard-style wall. The other two areas are San Diego, California (14 miles) and Santa Teresa, New Mexico (20 miles).

But the Dems said he'd never get the wall built...

I've seen a lot more disturbing shit watching mma than a guy falling 30 feet and breaking his legs. Am I supposed to be disturbed because he's Mexican or some shit? Because honestly I don't give 2 fucks and you need to get off your soapbox. If you really gave a shit and cared youd be paying his medical bills, but nope, you're sitting on a karate forum bitching about other people.

Lol what a joke.

The point of my post seems entirely lost on you. My entire point was about the creepy sentiment of this entire thread.

Not quite as poignant as your "everyone who disagrees is racist" commentary, but of course that goes without saying.
Good thing I never made that commentary.

But, I understand that you're a dullard, so I'll take what I can get.

what goes up, must come down..... i guess they dont teach that in mexico

Do you honestly believe that?

You expect us to believe you don't laugh or otherwise joke about darwin award videos (or similar)?
Don't rise to the bait. He's an idiot and a troll, why waste your time?

Wish you were you're kind? What's that poor? I'll pass. Hold it down for me in the 909.

lmao @ pretending to own two houses in Pomona of all places.
Lol at pretending to know me, being rich and having a hot wife. Carlos Loozer plzzz

Last edited:
Aside from the usual suspects, I can’t even tell anymore who’s being serious or sarcastic in this kind of discussion.

As far as the consequences of the crime go, that depends on how serious the crime is. Illegal immigration is (and should be) considered a serious crime.

It’s a slap in the face for the people who came in legally, and what they went through to do so. Not to mention national security and whatnot.

Last edited:
See, this is what happens when you disregard the law

of gravity.

Slim chance.
It’d have been better for America if he’d have broke his neck rather than his legs, so we’re not stuck with the fucker’s hospital fees.

Good i hope we send him back with his medical bill

Walls still too low but it did work any way.

Back