International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

This page here is why I stopped reading these threads. Normal people aren't like this.
Don’t worry,
They all eventually log out of the matrix at the end of the work day and turn back into normal people within society, following all of the rules without questioning them well sitting next to you and me drinking a beer at the local pub before heading home to be with the wife and kids…

That would have been a great time to break out the rubber bullets and pepper spray

Bring back the horses and whips....

_120639448_gettyimages-1235366682.jpg

This page here is why I stopped reading these threads. Normal people aren't like this.
Aren't like what, exactly? I mean, I'm likely to agree, just wondering what you are referring to.

My only purpose for being active in the WR is to find a way to close the gaps and unite on any common grounds possible.

I appreciate what you have posted here
I'm just baffled that one of the common grounds isn't every American wanting a secure border and the protection of our national security....but yet here we are with people defending unvetted war aged and able bodies men storming our National Guard with complete disrespect for our countries laws...

Pardon me for cutting in here, but who in the actual fuck is asserting that white people are inherently evil? Please be specific if you choose to respond.

And when did this shift happen where supposedly "moderates" are neither liberal nor conservative? You're the second person in as many days to say as much.

Oh fuck off...

81Osj7v-yhL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

110036_thumb_0002.png

You guys have let the rhetoric get to your head. These are mostly good people fleeing a bad situation. I’m not saying let them in. But we can still treat them with dignity and understand their plight.

This is coming from someone who said that guardsmen should have shot the guy.
The only good people who would flee a bad situation are women, children, and the parents of young children. Yet time and time again we get these big hoards of 20 year old dudes looking for a handout, willing to lie shoot and steal to get it but not willing to do an honest days work.

And don't forget they get resources at the expense of hard working folks who play by the rules, including the legal immigrants who bring dignity and excellence but get undercut by these line skippers.

I'm just baffled that one of the common grounds isn't every American wanting a secure border and the protection of our national security....but yet here we are with people defending unvetted war aged and able bodies men storming our National Guard with complete disrespect for our countries laws...

what alarms me are the unfavorable visuals in the media lately of inadequate national guard persons in the NYC subway tunnels seemingly just standing around to be an intimidating presence, clockwatching all day, waiting to say I'm out at fuck this shit o'clock, or the ones at the border looking impotent and demoralized as they get rushed like a gaggle of sheep trying to avoid being run over by a pack of hyenas.

The only good people who would flee a bad situation are women, children, and the parents of young children. Yet time and time again we get these big hoards of 20 year old dudes looking for a handout, willing to lie shoot and steal to get it but not willing to do an honest days work.

And don't forget they get resources at the expense of hard working folks who play by the rules, including the legal immigrants who bring dignity and excellence but get undercut by these line skippers.
That’s nonsense. Most of them would be happy to get a regular job here. They are fleeing places with collapsing societies and few opportunities. In fact there is a good chance they’re fleeing a country that the US meddled with and is probably partly responsible for their situation. Just saying

Imagine being in favor of an illegal invader who attacked police officers.
Imagine making shit up.

I asked the dude why he's labeling all migrants as "invaders" and "hostile foreigners" then he proceeds to post a picture of a Latino dude flipping the bird 🤣 Like this picture of a guy flipping the bird is evidence that all migrants are violent criminals 🤣 just one more example of the average dogshit conservative brain. I point out the stupidity of his reply and then you go "wow imagine being in favor of migrants attacking cops"

Maybe try logically following the order of events so you don't say completely random and baseless shit?

Also lmfao @ "illegal invader". You guys just cannot contain your racial hatred. You just keep making the rhetoric more and more extreme. You're like one step away from swapping out "illegal invader" with "sub human cockroaches that need to be put in camps and exterminated".

Last edited:

This is a Texas-sized bag of wrong.

Also lmfao @ "illegal invader". You guys just cannot contain your racial hatred. You just keep making the rhetoric more and more extreme. You're like one step away from swapping out "illegal invader" with "sub human cockroaches that need to be put in camps and exterminated".

Your first post in this thread was calling out the overly exaggerated thread title and then we get your own overly exaggerated reply about sub human cockroaches that need to be put in camps and exterminated.

God damn you are one hell of a hypocrite.

LOL holy fuck man, could you possibly make up a more sensationalized title for this video?

I came in expecting this -

tumblr_me22hrJRqk1rlju0xo1_500.gif

What I actually got was -

DoAmRKh.gif

Why do you feel the need to sensationalize to such an extreme degree to try and appeal to people on an emotional level?

Why can't you just let the facts stand as they are?
"zombie apocalypse" "rip fences like its cotton candy"

The video shows a few dozen people rushing through a broken section of fence. Good god get ahold of yourself.
Report said 100 I thought

Oh fuck off...

81Osj7v-yhL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

110036_thumb_0002.png
LOL @ this coming from an admitted troll. So you now care all of a sudden, do you? You're still useless and it triggers you no end. Enjoy your weekend, clownshoes motherfucker. Oh, and tell her I said hi when you see her on laundry day.

Report said 100 I thought
I'm just going off of what I'm seeing on the video, which is what the sensationalized title of this thread was based on. I see roughly a few dozen immigrants in this video.

Back