I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

You sound really non-athletic.

Are you Seth Rogan by chance?

OP atleast you can hold your head up high knowing you tapped and didn't get sent to the ER by a 115 pounder

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

mapkdeuwiqkw.gif

Even someone that doesn’t know BJJ could just power out of the submission if it’s a 115 lb female. You’re a worthless sack of fuck

Marvelous thread - Lots of wooooshing going on.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

Old but solid post. I didn’t read any of the responses but I’m assuming you will just further prove your point when they make fun of you for getting subbed by girl when 99% of them have never trained at a legit gym a day in their lives.

They don’t get it, and ignorance is bliss.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

Old but solid post. I didn’t read any of the responses but I’m assuming you will just further prove your point when they make fun of you for getting subbed by girl when 99% of them have never trained at a legit gym a day in their lives.

Its normal on your first day,on my first day of mma they put me against a little asian of about 66 kilos.i found myself several times in the armbar or triangle but thanks to my strength I could escape.until I got tired and it became impossible to leave.basically one Of the key Of jjb.
But people who never trained will never understand

Last edited:

TS is a pussy, like you. Everyone that trains knows this.

TS got beaten by a woman.
TS got home angry.
TS started a thread bashing all sherdoggers for his loss.

Back