"I'm glad the officer is OK" says man who thought he was shooting hookers

hannitycrimesmain.jpg

Hannity getting the blue rinse set all riled up.

I listened to some very random radio show on AM radio (lol) where they were covering this topic and it’s becoming more and more common.

Older gun owners with dementia and other mental problems that come with age are shooting family memebers.

Let's be honest here for a second. That cop was definitely about to use his authority over one of those prostitutes and make her suck him off. Taking a piss is just a convenient excuse.

When I posed the question to 2A people I was specifically thinking of an old thread where many people felt a woman with a gun did the right thing by trying to shoot a shoplifter in a hardware store.

After that thread, I frequently see articles and think, "I wonder if 2A people in the WR will defend this?"

Lately I've been seeing a greater willingness for 2A people here to denounce gun owners who are clearly reckless and harming their cause. I don't know if individual Sherdog posters changed their views or if we have different posters weighing in, but it's got me interested in hearing more of their views. Not in a demagoguery way, either.

Bruh, If you find yourself frequently thinking about what Sherdoggers in the war room would think about things you read maybe it’s time to take a break or something.

The old man is just jealous because no one wants to give him a bajowski.

"If'n I can't have one, then NOBODY gets to have one!!!!!!"

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

A reasonable person would set up a camera and film all the crime going on, get it on tv and create pressure for something to be done about it

The old man is just jealous because no one wants to give him a bajowski.

"If'n I can't have one, then NOBODY gets to have one!!!!!!"

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

But it was a hooker...maybe the guy is just pissed off that he’s too poor for a street beej.

I wonder how much that even costs....I guess if you have to ask you probably can’t afford it.

When I posed the question to 2A people I was specifically thinking of an old thread where many people felt a woman with a gun did the right thing by trying to shoot a shoplifter in a hardware store.

After that thread, I frequently see articles and think, "I wonder if 2A people in the WR will defend this?"

Lately I've been seeing a greater willingness for 2A people here to denounce gun owners who are clearly reckless and harming their cause. I don't know if individual Sherdog posters changed their views or if we have different posters weighing in, but it's got me interested in hearing more of their views. Not in a demagoguery way, either.
Because some people are idiots doesn’t mean we give up our rights as Americans Citizens

Aging people with guns are starting to become a problem in America.

As their mental state worsens these things will become more and more common.
yea man, its the old people with guns that are a problem, yep you hit the nail on the head. Where do you come up with such wisdom and great insights on serious issues!!!

Aging people with guns are starting to become a problem in America.

As their mental state worsens these things will become more and more common.
your mental state dictates your terrible posts. it isnt dangerous, though, cuz we all know you are a retard.

yea man, its the old people with guns that are a problem, yep you hit the nail on the head. Where do you come up with such wisdom and great insights on serious issues!!!

i listened to an entire radio broadcast about it. It was about dementia and gun safety.

I own my gun and I own the sky above my property. I will discharge my weapon over my head whenever I damn well please. It sends a necessary message at necessary times.

It's like the right to bear arms meets freedom of speech. It's a literal personification of America's most sacred ideals.

Back