I'm going for an MRI

Ever had an MRI?

• Yes

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • no

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I think people get this confused with cat scans and x-rays and every other thing

My asumption is I get into a tube and a computer takes pictures of inside my body without any dye or extra thing needed
It's a loud tube with a movable bed thing that slides in and out and you feel different pulses.

they do, for blood vessel related imaging or heart. they shouldnt for a spine.

I think they're doing my whole back ass nerves and all looking for problems

I know I need one to check out my knee.
But I like to ignore things.

I think they're doing my whole back ass nerves and all looking for problems
shit before you go. you dont want a cute nurse to see all the turds in your intestines on the MR images lol.

shit before you go. you dont want a cute nurse to see all the turds in your intestines on the MR images lol.

IS THAT HOW THAT WORKS !!?!?!? :eek:

And I can't just shit on command what kind of powers do you think I have?

I'm not one of the characters from the new X-men movie where they're grabbing bottom of the barrell X-mens

I had one a few years ago on my arm, the lady running the thing asked me if I wanted some music on to distract me because I'm mildly claustrophobic, fucking pointless, that thing makes so much noise you'll think it's broken.
Also had the contrast dye earlier this year for a ct scan, burning ballbag syndrome isn't fun.

I'm not one of the characters from the new X-men movie where they're grabbing bottom of the barrell X-mens
yep, probably they are gonna get something like this in different contrasts...
localizer%20lumbar%20spine%20mri.jpg

Never heard of dye for an MRI. Do they have a magnetic dye? I've had dye in a CT scan.
Contrast dye with an MRI is fairly common. I've had it done twice with contrast, once on my leg and once on my shoulder.

I had one a few years ago on my arm, the lady running the thing asked me if I wanted some music on to distract me because I'm mildly claustrophobic, fucking pointless, that thing makes so much noise you'll think it's broken.
Also had the contrast dye earlier this year for a ct scan, burning ballbag syndrome isn't fun.

It sounded like a diesel engine running.

Get a Taco Bell burrito, it will clean you out quickly.

I just remember I swallowed a dime when I was 6 and never shit it out ...

Is there some kind of pre-screaning with a metal detector before I go in ???

If they've taken xrays it would have shown up.

Don't worry Clippy. Look my MRI turned out fine.

x-ray_122235.jpg

I'm a fidgeter so I was worried that I'd mess it up and inconvenience the techs repeatedly for nothing.

I did fine and found out that is been bench pressing teh 275 with a torn labrum for 20 years.

Just got the MRI call and my APPT is December 19th

Start Hospital Physio today

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back