I'm in India - ask me anything.

you steal our IT, and call center jobs. Plus many of you have been coming over here and buying up franchises like Dunkin Donuts, Seven Elevens, and Subway restaurant which serve your gods as food.

Did you know NJ has most illegal Indian (dot) immigrants out of all state?

I've seen Jersey Shore.
You should be thanking us and sending us reparations.

The Indian man probably had trouble getting dates online because of his nationality/race so he fibbed about being Mexican, since many south Asian men act crudely on dating websites. Dating websites like Tinder and others have statistics which shows Indian men falling behind in online pickup-ability.

@Katsumi Yamada i missed your post but you got it bang on.

It's a very strange thing. I had a big argument with my cousin about this here not too long ago.
Indians are probably the only ppl I have seen who are embarrassed about being or sounding Indian.
It's considered a compliment to say you don't even look Indian ! Bitches be like no ...I don't have an accent.
Of course you do. Everyone does. American have an American accent. Brits have a British accent etc etc
Why the self hate ?
You never hear a Kenyan or a Japanese sound embarrassed about his accent.

I think you have to understand the psyche of the ppl though. The Brits ruled here with an iron fist for 200+ years. In all fields of life they drove it home that the smelly coolies were inferior. Their culture inferior. Even their attempts to speak a foreign language hilarious.
Natives were barred from all high lvl posts even at the district lvl. Army and civilian.
That plus the traditional emphasis on fairness of skin sure did a number on them.

However I do have to add.....this quirk is ONLY noticed in Indians FROM India / immigrants. Not ppl of Indian origin born abroad.
Those are even more gung ho than normal. Overcompensating, I guess.
Not the accent part though.

It's a very strange thing. I had a big argument with my cousin about this here not too long ago.
Indians are probably the only ppl I have seen who are embarrassed about being or sounding Indian.
It's considered a compliment to say you don't even look Indian ! Bitches be like no ...I don't have an accent.
Of course you do. Everyone does. American have an American accent. Brits have a British accent etc etc
Why the self hate ?

I think you have to understand the psyche of the ppl though. The Brits ruled here with an iron fist for 200+ years. In all fields of life they drove it home that the smelly coolies were inferior. Their culture inferior. Even their attempts to speak a foreign language hilarious.
Natives were barred from all high lvl posts even at the district lvl. Army and civilian.
That plus the traditional emphasis on fairness of skin sure did a number on them.

However I do have to add.....this quirk is ONLY noticed in Indians FROM India / immigrants. Not ppl of Indian origin born abroad.

You can take it a step further and pretend to be a light-skinned black guy. It'll be raining pussies from now on.

Why the self hate ?

Funny because I've been asking our Indian intern about Indian pronunciations, head shake & hand gestures this morning. I find it awesome.

How big is "her" pee pee?
9b59d401116eb79741aa993279a7d071_condyricesmallpenis-condi-rice-small-penis-meme-tiny-dick-funny-small-meme_388-333.jpeg

Is it as poor and fucked as the rest of the world makes it out to be

Yes and no.

The problem the general world view is shaped by tv images / immigrants.
There is a whole class of ppl here, estimated at +100 million, that are upper class with a cushy life and no desire of immigrating abroad. Only to vacation or study.
They speak English as a first language, have multiple servants, cars etc etc. They wouldn't dream of moving abroad.

My cousin here, has a villa on a golf course. Earns $600k / yr doing fk all. Drives a Bentley Continental. He's the poor one amongst his circle of friends.

My best friend here earns 50k a year and has a 10 year visa from the US. He's been there once ....for 2 weeks.

My aunt gets 10 year visas from the us, U.K., Canada. Been like that since 35 years.

6 of my nephews n nieces are us citizens. Never been there more than a month ....in total. Ever.

^all these ppl would never dream of moving. Ever.
There's a shit load of ppl like them.

Those ppl, the average Joe rarely meets.

Did you bathe in the fabled shit river?

Yeah once, 25 years ago when my dad died.
Ancient funeral rites.
You're supposed to take a dip in it.

It wasn't as dirty then as it is now. Also I remember it's ice cold while the city is burning hot. Straight from the glaciers.

They've earmarked a billion dollars to clean it up now. Should be done by the time I'm dying. Bonus for my kids, I guess.

@4daLuLZ

What's a good Indian food that no one knows about? Pics accepted as well as explanation/description

You can take it a step further and pretend to be a light-skinned black guy. It'll be raining pussies from now on.
Some Tamil guys are darker than black guys, and that really happens if they shave their heads. I've seen many girls post in dating sites and apps "no Indians pretending to be black guys"

Funny because I've been asking our Indian intern about Indian pronunciations, head shake & hand gestures this morning. I find it awesome.
what sucks is when you work with so many Indians that you start doing it yourself
<6>

Im in construction so I work with south Indian guys with rudimentary English skills every day...The bobblehead syndrome is infectious.
Even my family picked up on it when I visited back to UK. Fuck!

what sucks is when you work with so many Indians that you start doing it yourself
<6>

Im in construction so I work with south Indian guys with rudimentary English skills every day...The bobblehead syndrome is infectious.
Even my family picked up on it when I visited back to UK. Fuck!
HAHAHAHA! So fucking true. I find myself doing the head shake & adding "lah"(more malaysian/singaporean chinese) in the end of my sentences even when I'm back home.

A lot of different genetics mixing in India. Not different races more like people of different ethnicity.

There are dark skinned, in between & light skinned Indians all over the place. Generally speaking - darker down south (although there are light skinned people down there too), lighter up north (dark people up there too) and oriental looking people to the East.

The strangest thing I've come across is speaking to an Indian that looks Chinese but sounds Indian...Then up north near Kashmir speaking to an Indian that looks like white person with blonde hair or blue eyes & fair skin.

@MadSquabbles500 basically this^.

It's a very multicultural country more akin to China than anything else.

Generally, you have the white skinned, blue eyed Indians up way north (Kashmiris, himachalis). Tall hook nosed hard edged a lil lower (Punjabis, haryanvis and rajasthanis). Shorter smaller more lawless in the centre (Biharis, Uttar and madhya Pradesh etc), short hairy n extremely dark bordering on purple in the extreme south. In the east you have the Chinese look a likes in Manipur, Tripura, arunachal etc etc

All of them have others living amongst them who buck the norm. They're all racist / look down on each other.

^this all in very general terms though.

Some Tamil guys are darker than black guys, and that really happens if they shave their heads. I've seen many girls post in dating sites and apps "no Indians pretending to be black guys"

Well that's odd. But I wonder how shitty your accent has to be in order to blow your cover so easily.

Speaking of which, I used to play this game with my friends where we would order food at the drive-thru in another accent. Whoever gets the most bizarre, "what the fuck? I did not expect you to look like that" reaction from the cashier won. I've used a Russian, Mexican, an over-the-top New York and Southern accent. I won all the time.

Do u see any nice racks?

Yeah.
My wife's got the best I've ever seen.
High, not a mark on them. Perfectly round...like drawn with a pen round. big B cup, small nipples n responsive.

Not much of a boob man.
More of an ass man.
That's a lot rarer here but you do see it.

Last edited:
My company celebrates Diwali & all Indians are not required to work for a couple of days. When I asked an Indian looking colleague if she's going to celebrate, she reacted like this:

James-Franco-Seriously-WTF.gif

And told me she's Pakistani.

I was like:

<{1-4}>

65R0t44.gif

Why the self hate ?
I don't think Indians are the only ones, and other colonized countries have the same issue where english(former english colonies) is the language of the 'elite', fair skin is better etc etc.

Back