I'm not sold on Topuria

Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

I don't think he fares that well against some of them

That's fine, you never trained combat sports and got no clue about technique. It's ok.

Bryce Mitchell was a sneaky good win. The guy has elite grappling and ilia just shut off his game, even when Bryce was on top
People get lost in Topurias boxing but that fuckin guy can fight everywhere, and well.

Its Sherdog so the crybabies come out in force, you know that sir lol.

Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

Out of curiosity

Who would have to beat for you to think he is good?

Specific names please

I mean ...u aint wrong

But your post has to much white belt energy

Can you name the "some of them" outside the UFC, you speak of? It could make your OP more interesting.
Edit: Spoke too soon. I see them now.. Well at least you didn't name every single Dagestan fighter you know.

Last edited:

Dude is undefeated and just KO’d the FW GOAT stiff. I think he’s better than you want to admit.

Out of curiosity

Who would have to beat for you to think he is good?

Specific names please
Islam Omarov and Timur Khizriev

He didn't fight someone of this caliber yet in their prime. The champs once they turn 35+ almost always lose badly so nothing impressive there. I've seen that over and over again

Dumb thread is dumb

What does "not sold on" mean when you're talking about the world champion?
UFC champion only, he's not the best in the world. Never beat an elite fighter in his prime

Omarov mops the floor with him

I wouldn’t rank Aldo ahead of Volk, but that’s just me. Specifically because Volk beat Aldo and Holloway which Aldo did not.
Aldo still has more defenses than both of them though, does that not count for anything?

Islam Omarov and Timur Khizriev

He didn't fight someone of this caliber yet in their prime. The champs once they turn 35+ almost always lose badly so nothing impressive there. I've seen that over and over again

And who have those guys beat that you're lauding?

And who have those guys beat that you're lauding?
Bibert Tumenov, Polpudnikov who KTFO Yadong Song (#7 ranked in the UFC), Suleymanov, Temirkhanov and many others

They are better quality than the guys that Topuria beat

Back