I'm not sold on Topuria

UFC champion only, he's not the best in the world. Never beat an elite fighter in his prime

Omarov mops the floor with him

Islam Omarov? Topuria hasn't beaten anyone, but the kid in the Russian farm league is the uncrowned champ?

We should have some kind of a ranking or award that these guys could compete for to determine who's the best. That would clarify these things.

Bibert Tumenov, Polpudnikov who KTFO Yadong Song (#7 ranked in the UFC), Suleymanov, Temirkhanov and many others

They are better quality than the guys that Topuria beat

Yan just beat Yadong wtf is your point?
Topuria would put Song to sleep too.

Your reasoning is slipperier than a $2 whore sir.

TS is a Russophile.

If Ilia beats Movsar and Holloway what will you say then?

Yan just beat Yadong wtf is your point?
Topuria would put Song to sleep too.

Your reasoning is slipperier than a $2 whore sir.
Maybe you can watch the guys I listed fight sometimes and see for yourself. You didn't know who Topuria and Khamzat were either when they were in Brave and now you salivate over them

I watch all MMA and Topuria would lose to these guys

TS is a Russophile.

If Ilia beats Movsar and Holloway what will you say then?

Movsar one trick pony who gets rocked in fights and almost subbed against the short notice replacement.

Holloway super far over the hill at this point.

This game is easy sherbro. Nobody was ever any good and the sooner you learn to live with that the better it will be.

Maybe you can watch the guys I listed fight sometimes and see for yourself. You didn't know who Topuria and Khamzat were either when they were in Brave and now you salivate over them

I watch all MMA and Topuria would lose to these guys

Lmfao, you know zero about me and the fact that you just tried to make this personal means you truly are a dolt.

Hopefully the UFC signs AJ McKee because that would be an interesting opponent for Topuria.

Movsar one trick pony who gets rocked in fights and almost subbed against the short notice replacement.

Holloway super far over the hill at this point.

This game is easy sherbro. Nobody was ever any good and the sooner you learn to live with that the better it will be.
How exactly is Max FAR over the hill sir?
He's beaten everyone in the FW division except Volk.

Even the young cats like Arnold.

How exactly is Max FAR over the hill sir?
He's beaten everyone in the FW division except Volk.

Even the young cats like Arnold.

When he loses to Topuria obviously he will be over the hill. Just look at how many punches he has taken!

You need to sherbroing it better sherbro

I'm not a Russophile. Movsar is not on the level of Omarov and Khizriev, not even close
so whocaresonov and whatshisnameovsky are better than Volk and Ilia because youre fans of them. right.
just go spew your dumb hot takes somewhere else. this thread is stupid. youre not cool because you can name obscure russians who may or may not be good outside of russia

So TS isn’t sold on Topuria and would only be convinced if he fought two guys that aren’t even in the promotion that also have a lot to prove. Very reasonable take.

When he loses to Topuria obviously he will be over the hill. Just look at how many punches he has taken!

You need to sherbroing it better sherbro

I guess we'll wait to see if that happens before we judge...I know that's not the Sherdog way but it's mine sir ;)

Islam Omarov and Timur Khizriev

He didn't fight someone of this caliber yet in their prime. The champs once they turn 35+ almost always lose badly so nothing impressive there. I've seen that over and over again
Bryce Mitchell beats those bathtubbers everywhere the fight goes

Kid looks like a complete fighter though. No real holes in his game. Yes he got wobbled on the feet once, but he can always fall back on wrestling at times like that.

Only 27 too. Nowhere near his prime. He is going to reign for a long time.

Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

I don't think he fares that well against some of them
the division has nobody else for him. Yair's ground game is embarassingly bad and ortega hardly fights. I dunno if Max will have it in him to stop him either after the justin fight. If Volk beats him in the rematch then I'll jump off the hype train but I just don't see it happening. I see Ilia being the face for FW for awhile now just because Volk and Max just gap the rest of FW division still even if they are at the tail ends of their careers.

Hopefully the UFC signs AJ McKee because that would be an interesting opponent for Topuria.
Didnt AJ move up to LW for good? I think he has been at that weight since he lost to Putbull in the rematch

Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

I don't think he fares that well against some of them
Cool. Thank you for letting us know.

I guess we'll wait to see if that happens before we judge...I know that's not the Sherdog way but it's mine sir ;)

Seems like the joke keeps getting passed you lol

I'm making fun or the retards who never admit to anyone being good and always find arguments and excuses for why they're shit

Back